Remove All Ads from XDA

|i'm dead| |please close| |discontinued|

1,176 posts
Thanks Meter: 968

Thread Closed Email Thread
22nd April 2012, 06:54 AM |#801  
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Great ROM BiteBlaze, quick question can I charge my Kindle via Wall Outlet or do I have to use USB or restoring the Reloaded 1.2 to charge it!

22nd April 2012, 06:57 AM |#802  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I'm just stuck in bloody CWM trying to get TWRP onto my KF. KFU won't recognize the device for some reason. Ugh.
22nd April 2012, 07:00 AM |#803  
Flag Lexington, KY
Thanks Meter: 196

More
Verizon 4G Hotspot Users -

If you were using Android Tether (the yellow one) with 1.2, it probably WON'T work with 1.2H. At least it would not for me. Regardless of how I configured it.

So I went back to Wireless Tether (the green one), and immediately was able to connect. Speeds are the same as before - incredibly fast. No special settings.

There is no routing hack in this version, so I don't know if data passage will stop after about 10 minutes, but I will update my post with the result.

Both apps are from the same developers.

EDIT:

In short, wifi and hotspot work PERFECTLY. 4G Hotspot connection does not time out, and I can turn my phone screen off and my KF screen off, leave it, come back and hotspot still is connected when I turn KF back on. This is a HUGE improvement over ReloadedROM v1.2. THANK YOU BITEBLAZE!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using XDA Premium
ROM: CM9 ReloadedROM v1.2H
Kernel: Hashcode 3.0.21+
Overclock: 1.0 GHz Max, 1.0 GHz Min. Performance
Launcher: Apex
22nd April 2012, 07:04 AM |#804  
Thanks Meter: 584

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasongray

I'm just stuck in bloody CWM trying to get TWRP onto my KF. KFU won't recognize the device for some reason. Ugh.

I was just shown this, thanks to a helpful xda member. Going to pass the love your way. I followed the op's directions and in a matter n mins... Got twrp installed.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to mjybarr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mjybarr Ad-Free
22nd April 2012, 07:14 AM |#805  
Flag Hồ Chí Minh
Thanks Meter: 262

More
Wtf. Battery drain very fast. And why this ram took many ram??

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2
22nd April 2012, 07:26 AM |#806  
Flag PA
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasongray

I saw the other reply to this message, but the link was dead. I was in the same boat. Kindle Fire Utility should fix this for you (the link is stickied). I realized the driver issue I was having was because I need to turn debugging on (settings/developer options/android debugging). After that I installed KFU and then installed the drivers (after extracting KFU choose the driver install). Then after launching KFU choose the option to install TWRP. Made it easy for me to install TWRP...
22nd April 2012, 07:38 AM |#807  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjybarr

I was just shown this, thanks to a helpful xda member. Going to pass the love your way. I followed the op's directions and in a matter n mins... Got twrp installed.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Boss. TWRP installed. Now let's see.

Awesome it's running beautifully. Much smoother than previous builds. And Chrome beta works as well. This will be my daily driver now
22nd April 2012, 07:59 AM |#808  
Thanks Meter: 1,085

More
Is v1.2h charging normal?
22nd April 2012, 08:03 AM |#809  
Flag Lexington, KY
Thanks Meter: 196

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepooch

Is v1.2h charging normal?

Yes. No problems whatsoever; other than the charge indicator isn't working, but that has nothing to do with the battery getting charged.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using XDA Premium
ROM: CM9 ReloadedROM v1.2H
Kernel: Hashcode 3.0.21+
Overclock: 1.0 GHz Max, 1.0 GHz Min. Performance
Launcher: Apex
The Following User Says Thank You to djkeller3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djkeller3 Ad-Free
22nd April 2012, 08:05 AM |#810  
Thanks Meter: 1,085

More
Ok thx I will give it a whirl
22nd April 2012, 08:37 AM |#811  
Flag Los Angeles, CA
Thanks Meter: 84

More
Please help
So I'm using kernel 3.0 not I got this weird problem that when I leave my Kindle for a while and then I come back to use it the display colors become so messy, I doesn't happened when the Kindle is pluged to usb (charging) when I screen shot it, it looks normal so I took some pictures with my phone, I know this kernel is under developing, but I'm afraid that it might damage the hardware! So anybody else got this problem? what should I do? It fades away after 3-4 mins using the Kindle, but I'm just a little scared
These are the pictures I took:
look at upper half of the screen

http://www.up.vatandownload.com/imag...7ka4gwmigp.jpg

http://www.up.vatandownload.com/imag...uib8jujpaq.jpg
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shahabk818 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shahabk818 Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm9 reloaded, cool ics rom, ics kindle fire, kindle fire cm9, reloadedrom™
Previous Thread Next Thread