5,597,937 Members 39,061 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Replacment Digitizer Quality

Tip us?

quinto0827
Old
Thanks Meter 2
thanks a lot. i just ordered from the person you suggested from eBay. ill give an update when it comes on Thursday and I replace it.

JdgM3NT4L
Old
Thanks Meter 197
Cool, I just took my daughters apart, it is dead. I thought that maybe if I disconnected and reconnected the mainboard that maybe it would help. No dice. But I did find that using a pair of locking forceps helped a lot with the cables. Actually it was really, really easy. So if you have a pair, or know someone who works at a hospital that can get a pair, it is worth the trouble. Good Luck.
Immortal... For a Limited Time.

Ever wonder what that adb thing is all about? Check this> ADB guide by iamareebjamal.

quinto0827
Old
Thanks Meter 2
i just fixed, worked like a charm. and you were right, those damn ribbon cables were a pain. i can finally type regular letters again. lol.

JdgM3NT4L
Old
Thanks Meter 197
That's great. Was yours pretty much new looking? Mine looks great, there are two tiny dimples on the upper bezel but they aren't easy to see. It's still a 9/10.
Immortal... For a Limited Time.

Ever wonder what that adb thing is all about? Check this> ADB guide by iamareebjamal.