Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,690 Members 47,425 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

32gb samsung micro sd class2 19.99 shipped!

Tip us?

Azralag
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33
Default 32gb samsung micro sd class2 19.99 shipped!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Micr...ht_1770wt_1222

Granted its only a class 2, it is still a very great price @ 19.99.

webran61
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Class 2 means horrible data transfer speeds correct?

On a side-note Windows 8 Consumer Preview has the worst disk writing speeds I've ever experienced on an OS. Could be my hard drive though, but it's relatively new.

humdrum2009
Old
Thanks Meter 60

DONATE TO ME
Exclamation puzzled

Quote:
Originally Posted by webran61 View Post
Class 2 means horrible data transfer speeds correct?

On a side-note Windows 8 Consumer Preview has the worst disk writing speeds I've ever experienced on an OS. Could be my hard drive though, but it's relatively new.
its not you i ran windows 8 on my quad core i7 laptop
8 gigs ram
ssd
it wasn't good.

ran it on an old Toshiba laptop core 2 duo it was awesome,go figure

maxvsmith
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Frys often has on sale a 10 speed samsung 32GB micro SD Card. I got mine before I left on my trip for $35 dollars. You have to go to the wall of memory (lol) not the aisle. But the lady there told me it is on sale fairly often. I have used it for my tablet this trip and I love it. The speed and memory is awesome. Can't really beat that deal. I don't think that class 2 speed is really enough either.

Aganar
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Class 2 is a wee bit slow for my taste. I know people say Class 10 isn't really required unless you're using it for a camera, but I'd hold out for a Class 4 at least.

Jeepguyxj
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I bought 3 32gb SD cards from ebay and each one was a fake... one 100kb on the SD when tested.. but says 32gb on the card it self... the only guy that is selling true 32gb SD cards are selling them for around 40 bucks... if you do a google search you will find out that nearly 85% of all SD cards on ebay are fake... huge scam..

what most do is try and sell a bunch of them as fast as they can and when they sell enough.. cancel there ebay account and paypal account... so you can't track them.

brooksyx
Old
Thanks Meter 470
Seems like a pretty good deal. I bought a 32gb class 2 sandisk last week and just got it. Its a little slowly loading stuff onto the phone but once its on there its fine.
Boost & Virgin Mobile Epic 4g Touch CM9 MMS Fix: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6#post28439426
Virgin Mobile Epic 4g CM7 & CM9 MMS Fix: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7#post22403917
Coug Companion App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...aC55a3lhY3ciXQ..

sinxjae
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I'm running on a Samsung branded 32gb class 10 that I bought at Fry's for 35.99. It's actually running pretty good. Granted, that you won't really need a class 10 speed for a phone - but nonetheless, it is still a good deals for something that you can use in other devices.

Azralag
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooksyx View Post
Its a little slowly loading stuff onto the phone but once its on there its fine.

Exactly.

TonyTurboII
Old
Thanks Meter 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinxjae View Post
I'm running on a Samsung branded 32gb class 10 that I bought at Fry's for 35.99. It's actually running pretty good. Granted, that you won't really need a class 10 speed for a phone - but nonetheless, it is still a good deals for something that you can use in other devices.
Got the same on from MicroCenter, Ive been extremely happy with it.
Sprint Service and Repair Technician
LG Nexus 5 (Hammerhead) - Rebel Alliance 32GB
ROM - SlimKat
Recovery - TWRP 2.6.3.4
Kernel - ElementalX
Unlocked and Rooted with - CF-Auto-Root

-----------------------------------------------------------
Please note: The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies or opinions of Sprint.