FORUMS

What Features Do You Look for in a Gallery App?

With so many different options to choose from, finding the right Gallery app may be a … more

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

Xiaomi Releases Kernel Source Code For Mi4i

If you’ve been following the XDA News Portal lately, you might have noticed an … more

best ICS ROM for A500 ?

1,070 posts
Thanks Meter: 97

By ipguy, Senior Member on 4th April 2012, 05:29 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
10th April 2012, 06:58 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
anything wrong with Taboonay? i flashed it a couple of days ago, and its running awesome - aside from SOD, which seems to have been fixed by flashing the sod-fix going around, its been flawless.

10th April 2012, 09:49 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I've been using Flexreeper and I really like it. So far stable too.
11th April 2012, 09:10 PM |#13  
Flag Dubuque, IA

More
I tried the Taboonay and couldn't get the GPS to work even the patch. Other than that it was fast and smooth. Moving on to Lightspeed 4.4.
12th April 2012, 09:13 AM |#14  
Flag Exeter
Thanks Meter: 211

Donate to Me
More
I just got my a500 from ebay and need to root it first (Its 3.2 stock at he moment) but think I will be going down the flexreaper root.
13th April 2012, 08:46 AM |#15  
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by willski

anything wrong with Taboonay? i flashed it a couple of days ago, and its running awesome - aside from SOD, which seems to have been fixed by flashing the sod-fix going around, its been flawless.

After SOD fix update the stock camera effect doesn't seem to work anymore, FCes everytime I try to turn them on.
13th April 2012, 02:50 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I've Been using flexreaper v11 for a week now.. It's very smooth and stable. Backcamera turned to Rainbows, but it dont REALLY care because i don't use it anyways.
20th April 2012, 02:22 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I'm running Thor's icsrom v158. Absolutely love it as it sticks to the stock android with customizations. No Acer ring, no bloatware just android.
21st April 2012, 05:46 PM |#18  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynam0

I've been using Flexreeper and I really like it. So far stable too.

Same here. I just flashed to the R12.5 release and that is really smooth and everything works. Mind you, it isn't 'stock', but there are a lot of optional things to make it either themed or unthemed

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1517181
22nd April 2012, 10:10 AM |#19  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 286

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcmugen

I'm running Thor's icsrom v158. Absolutely love it as it sticks to the stock android with customizations. No Acer ring, no bloatware just android.

Dear fcmugen, I don't think there's anything stock in a CM9 ROM with tweaked framework and a custom overclockable kernel. So it's faaaaar from "stock" Android
23rd April 2012, 12:51 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
FLEXREAPER-ICS-4.0.3 R12.5

good
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread