No registration required

How to use the micro on viber

OP datdaigia

18th April 2012, 05:04 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

31 posts
Hi everyone
I tried Viber on my nook tablet rooted but can't using micro. Im hear from my friends but he don't hear anything from me. Wifi turn on and excellent signal. Im test the micro by record micro, it very good.
Im replace kindle fire to nook because it has micro. Hic hic

Sent from my BNTV250 using xda premium
Last edited by datdaigia; 18th April 2012 at 06:25 AM.
18th April 2012, 11:51 AM   |  #2  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 147

351 posts
The microphone is not working for most apps at this time. Very well documented. Maybe someday with a new kernel it will work, time will tell.

Sent from my Non-B&N Tablet running CM7
18th April 2012, 05:12 PM   |  #3  
OP Member

31 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmjohnsonfse

The microphone is not working for most apps at this time. Very well documented. Maybe someday with a new kernel it will work, time will tell.

Sent from my Non-B&N Tablet running CM7

Im still using the stock rom, so tired

22nd April 2012, 12:38 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 526

1,372 posts
Viber
Hi,

This is a member of the Viber R&D Team!

datdaigia- Viber is not completely supported with Android tablets. Therefore, we unfortunately will not be able to completely resolve tablet issues for you.

The new version, 2.2, for Android will be available in the Android Market for your upgrade shortly. Please upgrade to this version when available, it might be more stable on your device.

If anyone has any questions/suggestions for Viber, please feel free to let us know, and we will address them shortly.
Thanks,
Viber Team
23rd April 2012, 03:25 AM   |  #5  
OP Member

31 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viber Team

Hi,

datdaigia- Viber is not completely supported with Android tablets. Therefore, we unfortunately will not be able to completely resolve tablet issues for you.

The new version, 2.2, for Android will be available in the Android Market for your upgrade shortly. Please upgrade to this version when available, it might be more stable on your device.

If anyone has any questions/suggestions for Viber, please feel free to let us know, and we will address them shortly.
Thanks,
Viber Team

Thanks for your information
Hope so it working on my tablet

5th May 2012, 02:40 AM   |  #6  
OP Member

31 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viber Team

Hi,

Thanks,
Viber Team

Have something news?

5th May 2012, 09:16 PM   |  #7  

1,372 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by datdaigia

Have something news?

Unfortunately not yet.
We are working around the clock to complete 2.2 as soon as we can, but we still don't have exact estimates on when that will happen.

It's important to note that the new version does not guarantee that Viber will work on your Tablet, especially in light of the fact that a Custom ROM is installed on it.

You might want to contact the ROM developers for more information, or a possible solution for the issue.
6th May 2012, 03:38 PM   |  #8  
Recognized Developer
Flag Limassol
Thanks Meter: 7,657

2,581 posts
Donate to Me
More
Sure it will work.
Am running Custom AOSP ICS on my phone and works just fine, so its not a custom rom issue.
7th May 2012, 04:43 PM   |  #9  

1,372 posts
Custom ROMs alter phones very differently, and that effect depends on many different factors (original Android version, the exact type of the phone, etc.)

So it could still be (and actually - most likely) a Custom ROM effect.
That is why we suggest for users with Custom ROMs to contact the ROM developers, or find existing private-user workarounds here on XDA.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread