Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Restoring the Streak 7 using NVFlash

OP illdill

2nd April 2012, 09:57 PM   |  #301  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
restoring dell streak to stock
after using p2 to p14 my dell streak 7 turns on to a black screen. any help plz
5th April 2012, 07:54 AM   |  #302  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulo2k

after using p2 to p14 my dell streak 7 turns on to a black screen. any help plz

I have same problem with him..
After Ive followed all instruction in pageone, my dell streak 7 hc 3,2 turn on a black screen. I cant entering recovery mode and fasboot mode too.

Anyone help us please...
5th April 2012, 01:37 PM   |  #303  
Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 3
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
how can i make NVFLASH back up of my device..?? does any one know..??
5th April 2012, 02:01 PM   |  #304  
Senior Member
Warren, MI
Thanks Meter: 157
 
1,360 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark.emp3ror

how can i make NVFLASH back up of my device..?? does any one know..??

I had the same question too. Search for it, never found anything. Post here, I believe but never got an answer.
6th April 2012, 08:15 AM   |  #305  
Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 3
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
I believe it have something to do with the nvflash tool available on software sites for free.... But I wasnt able to find a tutorial......... :-\

Sent from my Dell Streak 7 using XDA
6th April 2012, 03:06 PM   |  #306  
Senior Member
Warren, MI
Thanks Meter: 157
 
1,360 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark.emp3ror

I believe it have something to do with the nvflash tool available on software sites for free.... But I wasnt able to find a tutorial......... :-\

Sent from my Dell Streak 7 using XDA

An NVflash backup sounds great, if possible since it takes the ROM version out of the equation which is a problem with CWM or a Nandroid backup. Nandroid backups are frequently mentioned but nothing about a successful Nandroid restore that I've seen.
22nd April 2012, 01:12 PM   |  #307  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Gretings.
I've downloaded almost all the img files except the 2.img, all I can get is a "Requested link not valid"
Please repost again that file
22nd April 2012, 02:35 PM   |  #308  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
I found the 2.img thanks.
I have a dell streak 7 T-mobile version and I've upgraded to honeycomb, but have many issues whith that.
Now I trying to restore to the factory default with the files that you posted and all a get is a blank screen with the lights on.
I tryed with and without the 14.img file and the result is the same
Please help
23rd April 2012, 03:47 PM   |  #309  
nabilbek's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
330 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Unhappy
dunno how can this happen !!! after a brick i flashed back to 2.2 (ur method here) and then up to 3.2 (cwm zip)
i have a t-mobile device and its now sim locked !!!! it has always been unlocked
what shall i do


is it possible to lose the unlock ??? i thought it isnt ....
i might be suspecting that he switched and gave me another device if so
Last edited by nabilbek; 23rd April 2012 at 05:56 PM.
23rd April 2012, 11:35 PM   |  #310  
Senior Member
Flag Heredia
Thanks Meter: 805
 
2,687 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabilbek

dunno how can this happen !!! after a brick i flashed back to 2.2 (ur method here) and then up to 3.2 (cwm zip)
i have a t-mobile device and its now sim locked !!!! it has always been unlocked
what shall i do


is it possible to lose the unlock ??? i thought it isnt ....
i might be suspecting that he switched and gave me another device if so

Only people that can relock an unlocked device is Dell.... Afaik there is nothing out there you can flash yourself that will lock it.... So you gave your Streak to someone without writing down the imei and the service tag numbers?

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes