[APP]CHT Tweaks [BETA][SENSE 2.5]

23rd March 2012, 10:05 PM   |  #441  
OP Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer
Flag mi patria en mis zapatos
Thanks Meter: 2,553

3,114 posts
More
Still playing with the CHT lockscreen

Last edited by poyensa; 24th March 2012 at 12:28 AM.
27th March 2012, 03:32 PM   |  #442  
Thanks Meter: 2

14 posts
Hi,

I would like to ask you guys some things reg. CHT lockscreen, couldn’t find anything in forum about these things:

1 I set dim backlight for 10 secs and turn off device set for 1 min. CHT lockscreen doesn’t lock on “dim backlight”? How can I set it to: “lock on dim” ? Or how can we change settings to: dim backlight in whatever 10sec and turn off device also in 10sec?

2 In CHT Lockscreen just added email/sms app. Is it possible to unlock some features on these apps in lockscreen? Like “delete email”,…etc…

3 Poy I’m using your sense lockscreen, its great! How can I change the icons? Need email icon instead of web icon.
Is it possible to have these icons as notification/counts?

4 Is there any callhistory preview app in CHT?
thanks

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Next problem: I added notification widget on cht sense 3 lockscreen. After that I cant unlock my phone anymore.
It shows normal CHT screens but its locked! There is no sense3 circle to unlock anymore. No softkeys.

Please help
27th March 2012, 04:28 PM   |  #443  

3,114 posts
More
About the notification widget do the fix explained in #439

about the icons in sense3 LS, do the changes in the graphic file for the background and re-asign the links in CHTtweaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by midawx

Hi,

I would like to ask you guys some things reg. CHT lockscreen, couldn’t find anything in forum about these things:

1 I set dim backlight for 10 secs and turn off device set for 1 min. CHT lockscreen doesn’t lock on “dim backlight”? How can I set it to: “lock on dim” ? Or how can we change settings to: dim backlight in whatever 10sec and turn off device also in 10sec?

2 In CHT Lockscreen just added email/sms app. Is it possible to unlock some features on these apps in lockscreen? Like “delete email”,…etc…

3 Poy I’m using your sense lockscreen, its great! How can I change the icons? Need email icon instead of web icon.
Is it possible to have these icons as notification/counts?

4 Is there any callhistory preview app in CHT?
thanks

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Next problem: I added notification widget on cht sense 3 lockscreen. After that I cant unlock my phone anymore.
It shows normal CHT screens but its locked! There is no sense3 circle to unlock anymore. No softkeys.

Please help

27th March 2012, 07:33 PM   |  #444  

14 posts
now is working everything, thank you!

sorry to stress, any idea reg. other questions? 1,2,4?

thanks
27th March 2012, 09:23 PM   |  #445  

3,114 posts
More
Quote:

now is working everything, thank you!

sorry to stress, any idea reg. other questions? 1,2,4?

thanks

thanks for the questions, it brings a lot of good to me searching the answers!

first, no more stress in winmo land

1. no answer I can find in Co0kie area, I would say it belong to winmo settings (energy) and it remind me somehow to Z80-man and his amazing tweaking in the registry to modify the time to lock the device. I havent investigate too much there, just i use MySuspend as softkey to manually lock tge device and save the power button:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=544475

2. I will investigate. I hope to bring something

4. No widget like that exist fot CHT. I know of call history tab: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=623819
you could instal it and create a link to this tab, and may be an oportunity for a new widget.

Last edited by poyensa; 27th March 2012 at 09:33 PM.
27th March 2012, 09:34 PM   |  #446  
Recognized Developer
Flag Lexington
Thanks Meter: 683

2,777 posts
Donate to Me
More
Item 2 above: Do you mean something like Email Widget Account Switches?

It includes delete email and similar actions through the lock screen.

I do not have everything for email and nothing for SMS at all, but it could get you started.
The Following User Says Thank You to RoryB For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th March 2012, 09:17 AM   |  #447  

14 posts
hi,

Poy, 1th problem I could solve registry changing: BatterySuspendTime set from 60sec to 10sec. Thanks

RoryB, great switches, exactly what I needed, but how can I unlock/use them on lockscreen? usually they are still locked on CHT LS3

Also I have problems with CHT Music player widget. There is no sound since couple of days. Song/time is playing/moving, but no sound. Any idea? pls help.

thank you guys
29th March 2012, 11:24 AM   |  #448  
Recognized Developer
Flag Lexington
Thanks Meter: 683

2,777 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

hi,

Poy, 1th problem I could solve registry changing: BatterySuspendTime set from 60sec to 10sec. Thanks

RoryB, great switches, exactly what I needed, but how can I unlock/use them on lockscreen? usually they are still locked on CHT LS3

Also I have problems with CHT Music player widget. There is no sound since couple of days. Song/time is playing/moving, but no sound. Any idea? pls help.

thank you guys

They should work like any other freelink on the lock screen. Drag them a little and they should do their thing. Some just do their thing like "delete". Others unlock the phone first and then do their thing like "inbox".
22nd April 2012, 02:43 PM   |  #449  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Hi, i installed the 0.97 beta version and i have some problem with it. When im trying to lauch chttweaks from menu start then program shows for the moment but after that immediately disapear. Anyone can help with it, please? ; (
22nd April 2012, 09:32 PM   |  #450  

3,114 posts
More
please explain a bit what you have installed: CHT2.0? JMLMenuSense_1.65? widgets?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cht, co0kie home tab, manila, poyensa, widgets
Previous Thread Next Thread