FORUMS

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

An Inside Look at the Redesign of Business Calendar

The much-acclaimed calendar app, Business Calendar, underwent a major design … more

New Android One Device Dead On Arrival

Today, Google announced the second generation of Android One devices, with the new Lava Pixel … more

OnePlus 2 Leaked, Actually Prettier Than Expected

The OnePlus 2 launch event is mere hours away, and we have been treated to clear, … more

[ROM] - 4/20 - CleanROM 1.0 RC1 -★| GB 2.3.6 | Sense 3.0 | MR4 | Clean! |★-

27,443 posts
Thanks Meter: 63,658

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
22nd April 2012, 02:39 AM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 72

More
Found one more issue. Either tapping voicemail in notifications or long pressing 1 dials "123" instead of "*86".

22nd April 2012, 03:26 AM |#52  
Flag SC (But Bleed Crimson Red)
Thanks Meter: 896

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler

I think this it: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1260185

I played with one that I found marked the latest and did note my 4G jumped up but then went right back down. I see no perf diff ont he kernel but on the same note I only flashed and tested it while driving to work. Will do more testing tonight. Lots of other things going on.... S-OFF for rezound is out now

I will wait until you test some more and maybe implement it into Rom if allowable. Thanks as always.....

The S-OFF for rezound is great news for Rez owners for sure..... dang that makes me miss it even more...........

Viper
22nd April 2012, 03:54 AM |#53  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Fargo

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancershrink

Found one more issue. Either tapping voicemail in notifications or long pressing 1 dials "123" instead of "*86".

Good catch!!! You can also change that in the settings though. Go to Settings -> Call and you can program the VM number of choice. I use Google voice so I never bother with the whole Verizon *86 thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper32

I will wait until you test some more and maybe implement it into Rom if allowable. Thanks as always.....

The S-OFF for rezound is great news for Rez owners for sure..... dang that makes me miss it even more...........

Viper

Yeah, no kidding. I cant wait another half hour to get out of work and try it out.
The Following User Says Thank You to scrosler For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 05:48 AM |#54  
Flag Bristol
Thanks Meter: 13

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Yeah, this is more of a feeler ROM to see what level of interest people will have.

So far so good. I actually like this phone over the Rezound. I like the "feel" to it.

Scott, does this mean no more love for the Rezound? Lol, I am a huge fan of your work, I followed you on the E3D forum's, Rez forum's, and now my girl got the Thunderbolt, so I will be faithfully following you here as well. This device really needs someone like you! Did you drop the Rez completely or just pick up a TB? Thanks for everything you do, it is very much appreciated and I look forward (as I'm sure others will as well) to the upcoming releases and so forth.

Edit: nvm on the dropping the Rez, apparently I skipped the last portion of your post about trying out S-OFF.

Sent from my HTC Mecha using XDA
22nd April 2012, 07:14 AM |#55  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Fargo

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stCentauri

Scott, does this mean no more love for the Rezound? Lol, I am a huge fan of your work, I followed you on the E3D forum's, Rez forum's, and now my girl got the Thunderbolt, so I will be faithfully following you here as well. This device really needs someone like you! Did you drop the Rez completely or just pick up a TB? Thanks for everything you do, it is very much appreciated and I look forward (as I'm sure others will as well) to the upcoming releases and so forth.

Edit: nvm on the dropping the Rez, apparently I skipped the last portion of your post about trying out S-OFF.

Sent from my HTC Mecha using XDA

Hahaha... No, I still love my Rezound. I was donated this device to make CleanROM for it so I have both and switch back and forth. No way am I giving up on the Rez! Still waiting for that mythical ICS release!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scrosler For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 03:11 PM |#56  
Flag Southern Illinois
Thanks Meter: 30

More
The only thing keeping me off any of these MR4 roms is the time zone thing. I am one of the few that use Verizon Visual Voicemail, and autoupdate timezone settings MUST be enabled for it to work. Im always hoping that someone will come up with a permanent fix for this because I really like running these roms.
22nd April 2012, 03:56 PM |#57  
Flag Long Island, NY
Thanks Meter: 263

More
ok pfew
Quote:

Hahaha... No, I still love my Rezound. I was donated this device to make CleanROM for it so I have both and switch back and forth. No way am I giving up on the Rez! Still waiting for that mythical ICS release!

When I found you over here i freaked the f out. I thought you were turned of by the rez community and swapped phones.

I am flushing my xanax down the toilet.

BTW s-off a wet dream
22nd April 2012, 05:12 PM |#58  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Fargo

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by josh0426

The only thing keeping me off any of these MR4 roms is the time zone thing. I am one of the few that use Verizon Visual Voicemail, and autoupdate timezone settings MUST be enabled for it to work. Im always hoping that someone will come up with a permanent fix for this because I really like running these roms.

Oh wow, I didint know that. Has anyone tried the MR4 ROMS with the intended radios or complete firmware?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichaels1982

When I found you over here i freaked the f out. I thought you were turned of by the rez community and swapped phones.

I am flushing my xanax down the toilet.

BTW s-off a wet dream

A real developer does not stop doing what he likes because "the community" pisses him off. A real developer does what he does because he loves it and will never stop doing what he loves!

And I love developing! So I wont stop! No matter what!
The Following User Says Thank You to scrosler For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 07:53 PM |#59  
New York
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Does this have weather lockscreen? Or is that sense 3.5 only?
22nd April 2012, 08:37 PM |#60  
Flag SC (But Bleed Crimson Red)
Thanks Meter: 896

Donate to Me
More
Scott,

I have noticed after running the Rom for over a day now I seem to be getting some Lag when waking up or when selecting apps. There was no lag after the initial flash. I have not installed any apps or anything since loading it. Hopefully you will keep working on this Rom now ya got S-Off on the Rez.......

Viper
22nd April 2012, 08:45 PM |#61  
Flag Raleigh, NC
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRumy3

Does this have weather lockscreen? Or is that sense 3.5 only?

This Rom has it.

Sent from my HTC Mecha using xda premium

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread