FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] how to move to SD

21st April 2012, 07:56 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi there!

Is there any way to move the apps from the internal memory to the SD card?

I already have done root.
 
 
21st April 2012, 11:52 PM |#2  
rimsilva's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 217
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapoted

Hi there!

Is there any way to move the apps from the internal memory to the SD card?

I already have done root.

I think that I answered you in another forum someone reply in another topic about a script running in the init folder.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6
22nd April 2012, 11:07 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rimsilva

I think that I answered you in another forum someone reply in another topic about a script running in the init folder.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

So, how can I make that script working on my tablet?
22nd April 2012, 03:32 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 82
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapoted

So, how can I make that script working on my tablet?

Previous answers would suggest that this question has already been asked, answered and resolved. Try searching the forum, trying those methods, and if it still doesnt work you can post again here telling us specifically what you have tried and what response you got from those attempts and we might be able to help you better.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes