Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,682 Members 41,548 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Upgrade HTC desire s

Tip us?

ben_pyett
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1886
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul.robo View Post
wtf mate he wasnt spamming its called asking a question. more like dont u spam. he was asking a serious question. which he got the answer to so stop giving people stupid comments that contribute nothing..
please ensure that you read the full thread before sounding off. The comment was directed at the second post with the useless "dont know" response. This has already been resolved in thread, the original user who sounded off himself went on to apologize when he READ the post correctly himself.
Nexus 5 : hammerhead
Rom (Kernel): Mahdi-Rom 4.4.4 [v2.7 08/07/2014] (Franco [#r57]) root: [superSU v2.0]
Nexus 4 : mako
Rom (Kernel): AOKP_ROM 4.3.1 [#aokp_mako_jb-mr2_2013-11-14] (Franco [#r193-JWR])
Retired - HTC Desire S, HTC Touch Diamond 2, HTC Dual Touch, HTC TyTN, Innumerable NOKIAs
The Following User Says Thank You to ben_pyett For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

paul.robo
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 113

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben_pyett View Post
please ensure that you read the full thread before sounding off. The comment was directed at the second post with the useless "dont know" response. This has already been resolved in thread, the original user who sounded off himself went on to apologize when he READ the post correctly himself.
are you a mod ( NO ) dont go round trying to act like a mod when u aint please. makes me laugh :@ i could do the same but i aint that childish. u aint a mod it the moderators got a problem then thats okay messege me ( mod ) but ur not so dont try act like one it makes u look stupid. as u go round this forum writing on every single 1 ov my posts contributing nothing but this ( dont do this do this ) give it a rest mate im fed up with u following all of my posts pretending to be a mod when ur not it winds me up and ive already reported u for always doing this in nearly every thread. u need to stop trying to pretend to be amod cause we all know ur not lol joke

sgt. slaughter
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2889
Calm down guys, this lil issue/debate/spat is hardly worth having here...

Respect the OP and if not on the topic of the OP then refrain from the side comments in the thread please...
The Following User Says Thank You to sgt. slaughter For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

eyahl
Old
(Last edited by eyahl; 23rd April 2012 at 11:53 AM.)
Thanks Meter 339
Not worth reading..
HTC One M7 / S-OFF / ROOTED
ROM / Android Revolution HD 61.1
KERNEL / Bulletproof
+
LG Nexus 4 Mako / ROOTED
ROM / AOKP
KERNEL / franco
+
HTC Desire Saga / S-OFF / ROOTED
SOLD

search & read

enigmaamit
Old
(Last edited by enigmaamit; 23rd April 2012 at 12:10 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1427
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul.robo View Post
are you a mod ( NO ) dont go round trying to act like a mod when u aint please. makes me laugh :@ i could do the same but i aint that childish. u aint a mod it the moderators got a problem then thats okay messege me ( mod ) but ur not so dont try act like one it makes u look stupid. as u go round this forum writing on every single 1 ov my posts contributing nothing but this ( dont do this do this ) give it a rest mate im fed up with u following all of my posts pretending to be a mod when ur not it winds me up and ive already reported u for always doing this in nearly every thread. u need to stop trying to pretend to be amod cause we all know ur not lol joke
Paul, that was uncalled for. And very rude of you. Ben is one of the most respected members on this forum, and would unanimously be elected a mod if the forum members had a say. He is one of the guiding hands in this forum, and has been one of the earliest members here. He also maintains the excellent INDEX thread that every single user here has found useful at one time or the other. His credentials are beyond scrutiny here. You are new here, and are a very energetic, though a little flamboyant member - and are most welcome to go about your own business. But all your posts exude a lot of aggression, and all of us here have felt that. Maybe you should tone it down a little, and try to gel better with everyone here. Won't be much of a forum if you antagonize everyone and try to run the entire forum alone. We all have real lives outside of XDA, and get together here for some quality time. No one signs up here just to flame others. Neither you nor ben have anything to prove. As far as moderation is concerned, all good forums are self-moderated. External mods step in only when things get out of hand. I don't think we should take it there. Before you accuse me of acting like a mod too, i would only request you to please keep the emotional content down, and just try to get along with everyone here. I've also seen you flaming olyloh on one of his posts - we are decent people here paul. I've known these guys long before you, and they are solid. Take my word for it. We could all do with a little more understanding, that's all I have to stay. Ball's in your court now. You can either add me and everyone else here to your flame-thrower list, or just cool it and embrace the community. It's your call.

Cheers.

EDIT : I see the moderators have already taken notice. Didn't notice as I was typing... anyway, let bygones be bygones, and drop this right here.
Quote:
DEVICE 1 : SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3 running Dr.Ketan's ROM K9 [4.4.2]

DEVICE 2 : SAMSUNG GALAXY SIII running AOKP ROM [4.4.3]

DEVICE 3 : HTC DESIRE S : S-Off, currently on Fallout ROM by Lowveld [4.03]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enigmaamit For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

paul.robo
Old
(Last edited by paul.robo; 23rd April 2012 at 12:24 PM.)
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 113

DONATE TO ME
im letting the mods deal with him

this threads ganna be closed now ive already asked mods

@enigmaamit i respect wat u say but u dont know whats going on. i dont flame atall if u ask people i have helped they will tell u how much of a good person i am the other day i helped a man from Pakistan for 3days nearly i slept very little and together we got his phone working again. and no im not new. i used to be on here ages ago in the sony x8 forum. i ported sense 2,1 to the sony ericsson x8 and im very well known on that x8 forum here at xda for developing flash player to work with arm 6 devices. im not a noob im very well experienced with rom porting and kernel development. people assume that because i only joined up again not long ago that suddenly i dont know nothing :S but your wrong. im not here to flame anyone or cause arguments. please just let the moderators do what they need to do and this will end here and now

sgt. slaughter
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2889
Closed per OP request...

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe