Thanks Meter: 968

Thread Closed Email Thread
22nd April 2012, 04:51 PM |#841  
Flag Hồ Chí Minh
Thanks Meter: 262

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android16

My battery went from 100% to 50% overnight in idle state. I have it set to interactive so it should not use the CPU when idle so IDK why the battery is a lot worse on this.

If you can fix this and also somehow get the appstores to let us play games that are playable on the stock ROM(like modaco) along with the new things that do show up with this, this would be perfect.

+1

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

22nd April 2012, 04:52 PM |#842  
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android16

My battery went from 100% to 50% overnight in idle state. I have it set to interactive so it should not use the CPU when idle so IDK why the battery is a lot worse on this.

If you can fix this and also somehow get the appstores to let us play games that are playable on the stock ROM(like modaco) along with the new things that do show up with this, this would be perfect.

There is a suggestion that Hashcode made is that turn off ur KF when you're not using it! If you're not charging, why would you leave that on overnight?

And did you mean the Amazon AppStore?
22nd April 2012, 04:57 PM |#843  
OP Senior Member
Flag Wisconsin

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdisawesome

There is a suggestion that Hashcode made is that turn off ur KF when you're not using it! If you're not charging, why would you leave that on overnight?

I am integrating an updated build.prop for many, MANY more apps. Also, the battery is different on all devices as, for the billionth time, THE KERNEL IS NOT 100% STABLE!! As the kernel gets updated (Hashcode is a god so you know it will) so will this rom, it will slowly get more stable, then the battery life will go up, then all the apps will be available. Give it some time, everyone.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BiteBlaze For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BiteBlaze Ad-Free
22nd April 2012, 05:30 PM |#844  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiteBlaze

I am integrating an updated build.prop for many, MANY more apps. Also, the battery is different on all devices as, for the billionth time, THE KERNEL IS NOT 100% STABLE!! As the kernel gets updated (Hashcode is a god so you know it will) so will this rom, it will slowly get more stable, then the battery life will go up, then all the apps will be available. Give it some time, everyone.

Yea I know its not all in your hands and that it is very hard work. You have done a great job.

I just mention the things that I think are most important to make it perfect.

Its great so far. Only thing I miss is ability to play the games I have bought. I guess build.prop can fix that.

This ROM gets better each time, thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdisawesome

I left it on just to see how the battery life is. I know the kernel is not right yet, but its still good to test everything and see how it works.

Also yes, the amazon appstore does not show me modern combat 3, dungeon hunter 2, eternal legcay, backstab HD, madden, etc. I bought all those games and they would show on Modaco ROM and stock ROM. Also they show on other tablets for me and some phones in the amazon appstore. However, with this ROM it says I can't play them or download them.

In addition some games like dungeon hunter 2 and a few others do not show up on the google market either. Also, I downloaded Dungeon Hunter 3, it installs, then when you start it up it says "this game is not compatible with your device, request a refund."

So this ROM's biggest weakness right now is gaming. From what bite says though should improve soon, can't wait!
22nd April 2012, 08:16 PM |#845  
Flag Lexington, KY
Thanks Meter: 196

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiteBlaze

BiteBlaze, it's a shame that people still refuse to read your OP where you have been very detailed about the bugs with this new kernel, and they come on here asking questions that not only have you answered, they have been discussed in great detail. I'm sorry you have to repeat yourself over and over again.

People! Stop wasting this great developer's time and learn to read. The less Blaze has to repeat himself, the more time he can use for developing! At least read the OP. It will save you time and keep the thread clean.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using XDA Premium
ROM: CM9 ReloadedROM v1.2H
Kernel: Hashcode 3.0.21+
Overclock: 1.0 GHz Max, 1.0 GHz Min. Performance
Launcher: Apex
The Following User Says Thank You to djkeller3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djkeller3 Ad-Free
22nd April 2012, 08:51 PM |#846  
Flag Kosice
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Booting
Hello
I just have installed FIREFIREFIRE and CWM, after doing exact instructions it refuses to boot (kernel 3.0) - stuck at bootlop, even tried to re-set boot mode via utility. Tried Custom CM7 barbebones and they're working. Any solutions ?
22nd April 2012, 08:55 PM |#847  
Flag Hồ Chí Minh
Thanks Meter: 262

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by didoop

Hello
I just have installed FIREFIREFIRE and CWM, after doing exact instructions it refuses to boot (kernel 3.0) - stuck at bootlop, even tried to re-set boot mode via utility. Tried Custom CM7 barbebones and they're working. Any solutions ?

Use twrp

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2
22nd April 2012, 09:02 PM |#848  
OP Senior Member
Flag Wisconsin

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by didoop

hello
i just have installed firefirefire and cwm, after doing exact instructions it refuses to boot (kernel 3.0) - stuck at bootlop, even tried to re-set boot mode via utility. Tried custom cm7 barbebones and they're working. Any solutions ?

cwm does not work!
22nd April 2012, 09:09 PM |#849  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
link appears to be broken :(

EDIT:

now it's ok
22nd April 2012, 09:21 PM |#850  
Flag Los Angeles, CA
Thanks Meter: 84

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany84

I think I'm getting the same thing. Kinda looks grainy.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using XDA Premium HD app

the strange thing is when you restart the fire you still have the screen color lines on TWPR fire triangle (When The ROM is not yet booted) that kind of scare me
22nd April 2012, 09:34 PM |#851  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airbag888

As everyone has said (mostly) 1.2H is great. Works with no FC's for me so far too.

My only gripe is battery life seems to be quite poor. It's been on the wall charger inactive for the past 7hrs and it went from 0% (died during the night) to 66%.

As a reference I forgot my Kindle at work (running 1.1) the other day and it lost 3% battery over maybe 12hrs

I used 1.2 for a while and switched back to 1.1 due to the fact that my alarm went off and I couldn't hear it because of sound bugs, didn't happen on 1.1. Plus I like the stock ICS soft keys better than the blue reflective . Generally I feel that less is more. Haven't tried 1.2h, kernel 3.0 is still too unstable.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using xda premium
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm9 reloaded, cool ics rom, ics kindle fire, kindle fire cm9, reloadedrom™
Previous Thread Next Thread