Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,452 Members 42,222 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

What ROM and kernel?

Tip us?

s.dubs317
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 39
Default What ROM and kernel?

Hello everybody in the thunderbolt community! I'm new to the thunderbolt and just successfully rooted it for a buddy of mine. I would like to load a custom ROM and kernel on this thing for him but not sure what i should flash. What's the most stable ROM out there and best kernel for performance and battery life?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using xda premium

donnyp1
Old
Thanks Meter 486
Dude, there are a multitude of these threads. You could have searched manually and found atleast 2 inside of 2 minutes. Geeeezz

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA

calaeb08
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I agree there are a ton, and they're all the same. For the most part people seem to really like Entirnty Infected roms, or roms from team BAMF. I've used both but like infected roms because they have great battery life and beats audio cooked in!

s.dubs317
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by calaeb08 View Post
I agree there are a ton, and they're all the same. For the most part people seem to really like Entirnty Infected roms, or roms from team BAMF. I've used both but like infected roms because they have great battery life and beats audio cooked in!
Thanks for the input. I ended up throwing on a team bamf rom and my buddy really seems to like it so far. Will probably try an infected rom next...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to s.dubs317 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]