Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

ADW Launcher EX Lanscape Dock Bar?

OP scottypimpin636

22nd April 2012, 09:57 AM   |  #1  
scottypimpin636's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
286 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
Apparently on tablets the dock bar is supposed to be on the bottom of the screen in lanscape mode. Mine remains on the right side just like it does in go launcher.

Has anyone figured out how to get this to work?

Sent from my GT-P6200L using xda premium
22nd April 2012, 05:08 PM   |  #2  
ex-28's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Winnipeg
Thanks Meter: 80
 
957 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
i was looking and searching around for this last night as well , but theres no option to have a bottom dock bar in landscape mode , when in portrait mode and you flip to landscape the dock icons do rotate but i cant find a way to get the dock bar at the bottom of the screen in landscape mode either .



sure wish i could get apex launcher to load on this
23rd April 2012, 05:38 AM   |  #3  
scottypimpin636's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
286 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
Glad I'm not the only one. I've sent the dev an email to let them know. I suggest anyone else trying to use this launcher does the same.


Sent from my GT-P6200L using xda premium
24th April 2012, 05:16 AM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
81 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottypimpin636

Apparently on tablets the dock bar is supposed to be on the bottom of the screen in lanscape mode. Mine remains on the right side just like it does in go launcher.

Has anyone figured out how to get this to work?

Sent from my GT-P6200L using xda premium

The problem lies with the resolution of the screen. Download LCD Density on the play store and change it to 130. You'll get the dock but then everything looks smaller. You can change the icon size and whatnot with adw so you can still fix it a bit. Definitely not worth all the trouble though.
25th April 2012, 05:26 AM   |  #5  
rogerperk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
318 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macros617

The problem lies with the resolution of the screen. Download LCD Density on the play store and change it to 130. You'll get the dock but then everything looks smaller. You can change the icon size and whatnot with adw so you can still fix it a bit. Definitely not worth all the trouble though.

I set mine at 133 and the dock rotates. Always at the bottom for me.
10th August 2012, 08:29 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
How do you turn DPI back to 240?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerperk

I set mine at 133 and the dock rotates. Always at the bottom for me.

I tried LCD Modder and now things are smaller. Dock stayed the same way though, but I can't get the resolution back to 240 DPI. I use the "SAVE AND REBOOT" option from the app but it won't work. What can I do?
13th August 2012, 10:19 AM   |  #7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
56 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
just download go launcher HD and it has a dock on the bottom edge of the screen

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes