FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

[Q] Best Music Streaming App ?

242 posts
Thanks Meter: 6
 
By marcelloLins, Senior Member on 16th April 2012, 01:08 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I am looking for a Music Streaming service for my Kindle fire, that i can use an APP to access the service from my Kindle.

Considerations :
. Must work outside US (in Brasil)
. Doesn't have to be free (a montly fee is OK )
. I would like to stream my own music collection


The ones i've checked :
. Google Music - US Only
. Amazon Cloud Player - US Only
. Live 365 - Excelent, but only for radios. Still excelent
. Rdio - App from market is "uncompatible"

Any other ideas?
Thanks !
 
 
16th April 2012, 01:24 PM |#2  
shravbits's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Plano, TX
Thanks Meter: 186
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelloLins

I am looking for a Music Streaming service for my Kindle fire, that i can use an APP to access the service from my Kindle.

Considerations :
. Must work outside US (in Brasil)
. Doesn't have to be free (a montly fee is OK )
. I would like to stream my own music collection


The ones i've checked :
. Google Music - US Only
. Amazon Cloud Player - US Only
. Live 365 - Excelent, but only for radios. Still excelent
. Rdio - App from market is "uncompatible"

Any other ideas?
Thanks !

Have you tried Pandora and TuneIn?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
16th April 2012, 01:59 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shravbits

Have you tried Pandora and TuneIn?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Pandora does not work from Brasil, i will look after this TuneIn.

Thanks
16th April 2012, 05:48 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
try skifta, you have to have the app on your kindle and the software downloaded on your pc (both free) this is what I use to stream music, video, and pictures from my pc. It even has remote capabilities if you are on another network


PC: http://www.skifta.com/

Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ta.android.app
The Following User Says Thank You to chris_m128 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2012, 07:45 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Flag Colooado
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Look up auto proxy and use Google music

Sent from my Kindle Fire using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to bobrien4975 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 04:02 PM |#6  
TexasRules777's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Austin,TX
Thanks Meter: 210
 
More
Maybe audiogalaxy?

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to TexasRules777 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 04:14 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag Bethlehem, Pa
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRules777

Maybe audiogalaxy?

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using XDA

+1. Audiogalaxy is all I use for streaming music. Install on home PC and Kindle (both are free) and you'll have your music anywhere u go with internet/wifi. I travel the world for work and it has never let me down.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to LoGiK915 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 07:07 PM |#8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
+1. I've been using Audiogalaxy for a couple of years, and it just keeps getting better!
The Following User Says Thank You to grvthang For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2012, 01:27 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grvthang

+1. I've been using Audiogalaxy for a couple of years, and it just keeps getting better!

You both were right.
Audiogalaxy rocks !
25th April 2012, 04:37 AM |#10  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Try out mSpot

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes