Thread Closed

[ROM] - [3/21/2012] - MikRunny v1.13 - [Sense 3.5 | 2.3.5 | Tweaks | Odex | CDMA]

OP aamikam

21st April 2012, 06:40 PM   |  #1731  
Senior Member
Flag Nashville
Thanks Meter: 197
 
806 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikdNoob

If I can find it, ill give it a try, thanks.

Here you go,
Attached Files
File Type: zip z471-SHOOTER-GB-MR-040812-1258.zip - [Click for QR Code] (4.51 MB, 66 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alammori For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 06:53 PM   |  #1732  
Will32's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Benton
Thanks Meter: 635
 
1,419 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alammori

Here you go,

Thank you, does he have a thread somewhere? So I can stay current.
21st April 2012, 06:57 PM   |  #1733  
Senior Member
Flag Nashville
Thanks Meter: 197
 
806 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikdNoob

Thank you, does he have a thread somewhere? So I can stay current.

I actually downloaded this kernel, a couple of days ago from infeted Eternity thread. I know Ziggy has this web site:

http://www.ziggy471.com/
The Following User Says Thank You to alammori For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 07:30 PM   |  #1734  
Rippley05's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 514
 
4,037 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Does anyone know of any other themes for this rom? I love Vins theme but looking for something with maybe an inverted flip clock with some smoked/transparency in it

I'm Batman..
21st April 2012, 07:33 PM   |  #1735  
Rippley05's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 514
 
4,037 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippley05

Does anyone know of any other themes for this rom? I love Vins theme but looking for something with maybe an inverted flip clock with some smoked/transparency in it

I'm Batman..

I meant smoked/transparency in the widgets.. And since when does the xda app not let u edit posts?? That's really weak..

I'm Batman..
22nd April 2012, 03:46 PM   |  #1736  
kazp3r17's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Virginia
Thanks Meter: 47
 
359 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Anyone having problems receiving calls when there phone is in there pocket my doesn't ring at all on my end but when someone calls it just sends the person to voice mail after it rings 1 or 3 times on their end

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
22nd April 2012, 05:03 PM   |  #1737  
vin255764's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Seattle,WA
Thanks Meter: 2,348
 
2,841 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazp3r17

Anyone having problems receiving calls when there phone is in there pocket my doesn't ring at all on my end but when someone calls it just sends the person to voice mail after it rings 1 or 3 times on their end

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

turn off pocket mode and quiet ring on pickup it might help
in settings>sound settings
22nd April 2012, 10:27 PM   |  #1738  
kazp3r17's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Virginia
Thanks Meter: 47
 
359 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764

turn off pocket mode and quiet ring on pickup it might help
in settings>sound settings

That doesn't work that was the very first thing I tried before I did a clean install and still having tnag problem

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
23rd April 2012, 01:11 AM   |  #1739  
wardfan220's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Eldridge, IA
Thanks Meter: 1,063
 
1,195 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
More
So, what is everyone using to overclock? SetCPU seems to work good for me.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D via Tapatalk 2.
23rd April 2012, 01:13 AM   |  #1740  
Will32's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Benton
Thanks Meter: 635
 
1,419 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardfan220

So, what is everyone using to overclock? SetCPU seems to work good for me.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D via Tapatalk 2.

I'm using system tuner free

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mikrunny=mikpimpin, the mik mik!
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in EVO 3D CDMA Android Development by ThreadRank