19th April 2012, 05:50 PM   |  #21  
OP Junior Member
Flag phoenix
Thanks Meter: 3

22 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jellum81

Could this have something to do with the different versions of methe TF201?

Perhaps you could write the beginning of your Serial Number, and we may be able to find out more?

I don't believe that is not the issue bc when I first got this one (2nd prime) I was unable to run at all. I just this rom. I I do have a c3 but like I said I had same issue even on GL site won't let me download. I is anyone else running current AOKP rom that can test this
19th April 2012, 08:17 PM   |  #22  
Friendstream.net
Thanks Meter: 23

302 posts
More
Even with MarketEnabler (set to [us] Verizon) its still listed as not compatible .
20th April 2012, 05:28 AM   |  #23  
OP Junior Member
Flag phoenix

22 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brantje

Even with MarketEnabler (set to [us] Verizon) its still listed as not compatible .

I wish we had more guinea pigs to go download AOKP rom and flash it just to test this theory but im almost positive it is the fact that for some reason on this rom my model is displayed as EEPAD instead of tf .... or prime or tf201
22nd April 2012, 03:38 AM   |  #24  
OP Junior Member
Flag phoenix

22 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMoby

I wish we had more guinea pigs to go download AOKP rom and flash it just to test this theory but im almost positive it is the fact that for some reason on this rom my model is displayed as EEPAD instead of tf .... or prime or tf201

well not gunna get too excited yet...however I did wipe my prime today and installed newest cm nightly, let market download game client and I restored data with TiBu. and no **** it runs like a champ...I'll do the legwork and test other rooms and see if this quote on quote work around pulls thru. I think its possible due to the fact that my backup is from my prime when the game worked. so if this is the case then said theory should work. in OP I'll start listing rooms tested.
Last edited by SirMoby; 22nd April 2012 at 03:42 AM.
22nd April 2012, 06:10 PM   |  #25  
Thanks Meter: 23

58 posts
I can confirm that I have got it working on AOKP using Motley's kernel. I realized the problem before was that I was using the non-generic version of the kernel. Seems to be working correctly!

EDIT: I found out later that you can't get past the character selection screen unless you use Chainfire 3D.
Last edited by sbeanie; 22nd April 2012 at 06:43 PM.
2nd May 2012, 07:42 PM   |  #26  
Thanks Meter: 10

82 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMoby

well not gunna get too excited yet...however I did wipe my prime today and installed newest cm nightly, let market download game client and I restored data with TiBu. and no **** it runs like a champ...I'll do the legwork and test other rooms and see if this quote on quote work around pulls thru. I think its possible due to the fact that my backup is from my prime when the game worked. so if this is the case then said theory should work. in OP I'll start listing rooms tested.

Can you share you TB files?

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2
6th May 2012, 04:31 PM   |  #27  
Flag Paranaque
Thanks Meter: 4

77 posts
More
Can someone make a video please. I want to see how graphics and quality plays out on a tegra 3
7th May 2012, 02:58 AM   |  #28  
Thanks Meter: 17

194 posts
Here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc5f0qvau0g

and here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo6qXbIm0vE

...are my old gameplays.
7th May 2012, 07:41 AM   |  #29  
Thanks Meter: 10

82 posts
Can somebody make a little tutorial how to make this working on unlocked and rooted prime....(what exactly rom, kernel, version of app and tb files if we need it).
Please guys its fantastic game and i/we wanna play this very much on my/our prime (not like now on 4' SGS+)

Wysyłane z mojego GT-I9001 za pomocą Tapatalk 2
7th May 2012, 08:37 AM   |  #30  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Yeah I'm trying to figure out how to install it too. I'm using teameos's rom now but it doesn't show as compatible in the play store. Gonna see if I can find a hacked apk.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread