Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,877 Members 50,980 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Samsung Galaxy Note Otterbox cases are out

Tip us?

sankeerths
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 43
Talking Samsung Galaxy Note Otterbox cases are out

hey guys finally otterbox released it

http://www.otterbox.com/on/demandwar...ch-Show?q=note
Hit THANKS button if my posts helped U
Htc one x Att
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sankeerths For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

minutia
Old
(Last edited by minutia; 19th April 2012 at 12:32 AM.)
Thanks Meter 2
sweet... I may have to sidegrade from the Seidio Active Combo in a few months

EDIT: oops, it says: " Inner polycarbonate layer includes a built-in screen protector and inner foam liner "

Would this built-in screen protector affect functionality? Is it removable at all?

anonymous572
Old
Thanks Meter 429
Defender is not bad, but cost too much. My Reiko case is much better and cheaper.
Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100
Android 4.1.2

ROM: N7100XXDLK7 Kernel: 3.0.87-N.E.A.K.2.1x 27jul

CWM6, Root, Deodex, Zipalign, LCD destiny 240dpi, DocRambone's camera sound remover, CameraMOD v8 by jobnik, Megabassbeats v2, MultiWindow Unlimited apps & Transparent mod, Sony Bravia Engine
Removed samsung apps, touchwiz and almost all google system apps (including google play and all synchronization services)

gabe_kamphuis
Old
Thanks Meter 2
have now a capdase ,early phone is the dell streak and otterbox.... maybe next month order one. for the Note.!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

ishken
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Was I the only one who read its availability as "This item is not currently available"? I think I'm going to go with Seidio.

Mdchilds
Old
Thanks Meter 0
It shouldn't mess with sensitivity. I can't promise that since the case isn't out yet, but I've had otterboxes on every phone I've had and I always put a regular screen protector on underneath the otterbox anyway and I've never had a problem. I took the plastic off of one of my old otterboxes and laid it down on top of the screen of my Note and tried using the pen and it was super smooth just as if there were no screen protector on at all. I have a zagg shield on it now and I can barely use the pen for anything so I can't wait to get my otterbox.

frostmore
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous572 View Post
Defender is not bad, but cost too much. My Reiko case is much better and cheaper.
I read that the inner case will scratch the phone.

is this true???
Devices:

Nokia 6300 > Nokia 6500 slide > HTC HD2 (both EU and TMO) > Dell streak > HTC inspire 4G > HTC Sensation 4G > Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-N7000)>Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE (GT-N7105)

Sammy's knox can go to hell!!!!!!

kotaro_14
Old
Thanks Meter 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous572 View Post
Current Phone: Nexus 4
Rom: PA 2.99b5
Android FW: 4.2.1
Kernel: franco Kernel r68

Current Phone 2: White iPhone 5 64GB
Jailbroken: Yes, via Evasion

Backup Phone:LG Optimus G E970
Rom:Stock 4.2.1 via Nexus 4 Conversion
Android FW:4.2.1
Kernel:Stock

Past:Nokia 3220, Nokia 6290, KIRF iPhone 4(lol), Samsung Galaxy S II, LG Thrill 4G, Samsung Focus i917, HTC Sensation, Sony Tablet S 32GB, Samsung Galaxy S III T-999, New iPad
The Following User Says Thank You to kotaro_14 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

yeahmon
Old
Thanks Meter 29
I pre-ordered it from here. It was a good price, and says 4/20/12 on the release date, although it is now the 22nd and I have yet to receive any tracking information, and it still says pre-order. I smell fish.