I love this phone

Search This thread

ShortOnMyDo

May 28, 2010
Hi
I came frome a DHD and using this one for a few days now an must say it's the best. Reading through the messages on the HTC Facebook page a lot of people 'missing' the SD slot an removable battery. Referring to the DHD I don't. It's the best thing they did building this without this crappy non fitting caps. Ok, it has a few minor problems. It's like a new born baby....It's young and poops in a dyper....but man!...I'm glad It's mine....

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

Nitin985

Jun 30, 2010
I still don't understand why people are moaning. Is 32Gb not enough, plus a further 25. This phone is future proof.

How come iPhone users don't complain about sd card and battery problems? And trust.me I know.they have quite a few

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

eve7

Apr 15, 2012
Got mine on Tuesday I love it. I was having problems with a jumping screen but the 128 update fixed that. Had a Galaxy S2 before I really couldn't understand what the hype was touch wiz did my head in and I wasn't crazy about the features other people kept raving on about. My pictures used to come out horrible because of the amoled screen. Really glad I got this, had a DHD before that. I think I will always go for HTC now. :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

foresttree1

Apr 20, 2012
got the phone for one week now. It was my first android phone and i must say it is amazing. currently using the custom roms and was like can this get any better :D:D:D:D:D:D

DamoElDiablo

Jan 20, 2011
My third android device, and I'm simply blown away by it like never before!

Hero -> Desire HD -> One X

Compared it with my workmates SGSII, one in each hand, and the One X looks and feels better in every way. Yes they're both plastic casings, but (Sorry NoobTerminator!) the SGSII just feels cheap compared to the One X.

And the screen just blows everything else out of the water!

Reactions: Htc_One_X

Goku80

Mar 18, 2012
Within the Matrix
WHERE in that previous comment did I say the sammys where cheap ?

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium HD app

figure of speech mate. the way your post came out by saying that the HTC does not feel cheap in the hand, i kinda thought you mean't by saying that the sammy ones does...anyway do not want to get into which one feels better cause at the end of the day for me both are great phones and feel great and i do not want to get into a fanboy argument. apologies if i mistook your post the wrong way. :)

Reactions: Htc_One_X

Htc_One_X

Apr 13, 2012
Deal
figure of speech mate. the way your post came out by saying that the HTC does not feel cheap in the hand, i kinda thought you mean't by saying that the sammy ones does...anyway do not want to get into which one feels better cause at the end of the day for me both are great phones and feel great and i do not want to get into a fanboy argument. apologies if i mistook your post the wrong way. :)

Ha ha I'm certainly no fan boy, I just stated HTC does feel quality in hand, I have owned HTC desire, desire hd, sensation, Samsung galaxy, gs2 so a fair playing field and If I where to say one was better I couldn't really, HTC better feel in hand and Samsung better screen on gs2 only mind heh heh.

culac

Mar 26, 2010
London
I love mine too, even though I'm on my third device now after returning two. The phone is just too primo to give up on yet. Maybe if I've returned it 6 times I'll start considering giving up. :D

Reactions: 131313

mickfitz

Oct 3, 2011
Love mine.
I was close to giving up on android after using the gs2 but ics on this device it amazing.
Few random reboots and the front facing camera is a lint collector but apart from that, its way ahead of any competition.

eve7

Apr 15, 2012
Hung Colin,

Where did you get it from? Have you had any problems with it?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

ASavva

Apr 13, 2012
Being an owner of a HTC Evo 3D, is there much point of upgrading to the One X now?

I had an evo 3d for 3 days and I couldn't handle it. Terrible phone if you ask me. I went straight to the Samsung galaxy s2. Notes that I have the One X, I think it's definitely the best mobile that I've ever owned. If I were you I would run to the store to upgrade right now.

eefo

May 13, 2011
lahore
O Yes , i love it billion times , even though haven't used it properly but still loving it extreme.

p.s only hating the battery issue :/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Got it today and my gosh this phone is a beast
    I've had no problems so far. Just a very quick phone, amazing speed, good camera and generally it's perfect. I love the design
    To everyone thinking about buying don't hold back. This phone is defo worth every penny

you do know you are holding another plastic phone right:rolleyes:

Even so it does not feel cheap in hand. All htcs have a premium feel to then.

Got mine today too (previously galaxy 2) and wow this is a great phone.
    Not having any issues with it :)

My third android device, and I'm simply blown away by it like never before!

Hero -> Desire HD -> One X

Compared it with my workmates SGSII, one in each hand, and the One X looks and feels better in every way. Yes they're both plastic casings, but (Sorry NoobTerminator!) the SGSII just feels cheap compared to the One X.

And the screen just blows everything else out of the water!
    WHERE in that previous comment did I say the sammys where cheap ?