question about reverting to stock - send phone for repair

22nd April 2012, 06:11 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 269

693 posts
Have been away from this great forum lately and reason is that i have seriously damaged my o2x's display. I can barely see what's shown on the screen (some random vertical lines only, really hard to distinguish and read text). I was on temasek's cm7 with the etana kernel b4 this happened and i want to revert the phone to full stock b4 sending it for repair on warranty. I will be flashing a froyo rom and baseband using smartflash (LGP990AT-00-V10d-NEU-XXX-JUL-25-2011+0_AP.bin and LGP990AT-00-V10d-NEU-XXX-JUL-25-2011+0_CP.fls). Question is, can i just flash the phone as it is using smartflash or do i have to go through extra steps (back2ext3 for example). Thanks and sorry if this has been asked a thousand times, can't seem to remember s**t)
22nd April 2012, 06:59 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 964

1,091 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ximo F. Verde

Have been away from this great forum lately and reason is that i have seriously damaged my o2x's display. I can barely see what's shown on the screen (some random vertical lines only, really hard to distinguish and read text). I was on temasek's cm7 with the etana kernel b4 this happened and i want to revert the phone to full stock b4 sending it for repair on warranty. I will be flashing a froyo rom and baseband using smartflash (LGP990AT-00-V10d-NEU-XXX-JUL-25-2011+0_AP.bin and LGP990AT-00-V10d-NEU-XXX-JUL-25-2011+0_CP.fls). Question is, can i just flash the phone as it is using smartflash or do i have to go through extra steps (back2ext3 for example). Thanks and sorry if this has been asked a thousand times, can't seem to remember s**t)

You don't need to do anything before smartflashing. Perhaps except extract any data you want to keep.
The Following User Says Thank You to TrymHansen For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread