FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Too late now to buy GS2 I777 or no ?

21st April 2012, 06:37 PM |#31  
Bowsa2511's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 73
 
Donate to Me
More
Quite honestly I'd highly suggest waiting for the announcement of the S III. Why? If you were to go with the LTE-Equipped S III, you would be FUTURE-PROOFED; if the S III is not your desire, then you can score a cheap S II, since everyone will be selling it to buy the S III.
 
 
21st April 2012, 07:54 PM |#32  
Simba501's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,151
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowsa2511

Quite honestly I'd highly suggest waiting for the announcement of the S III. Why? If you were to go with the LTE-Equipped S III, you would be FUTURE-PROOFED; if the S III is not your desire, then you can score a cheap S II, since everyone will be selling it to buy the S III.

There is no such thing in mobile tech. Make a decision and be happy with it.

Sent from my Galaxy S II (i777)
The Following User Says Thank You to Simba501 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 07:55 PM |#33  
Bowsa2511's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 73
 
Donate to Me
More
Except for the fact that this is LTE we're talking about, I highly doubt It'd take 3+ years to install it in his town.

It's like buying a cheap HD-DVD player, when the adopted Blu-ray is about to come out.
21st April 2012, 07:57 PM |#34  
Simba501's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,151
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowsa2511

Except for the fact that this is LTE we're talking about, I highly doubt It'd take 3+ years to install it in his town.

It's like buying a cheap HD-DVD player, when the adopted Blu-ray is about to come out.

HSPA is viable.

Sent from my Galaxy S II (i777)
22nd April 2012, 07:01 PM |#35  
Bowsa2511's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 73
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simba501

HSPA is viable.

Sent from my Galaxy S II (i777)

DVDS, are viable too, but if it cost the same $ for the data.. which one would you go for?
22nd April 2012, 07:57 PM |#36  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
mahanddeem, if your looking to buy one i will sell you mine for 370, here is my swappa listing:

http://swappa.com/listing/WTQ254/view

I personally never got to use this phone as its AT&T(unlocked) and im verizon :/. But it is in excellent condition.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes