View Poll Results: Would you like to have new "Touch Recovery" built into this install ?
Yes 5 71.43%
No 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM] IOIDroid Senseless Edition V4.5 -- ~Now Even More Choice :)

21st April 2012, 09:46 PM   |  #41  
OP Senior Member
Flag Leeds
Thanks Meter: 1,893

1,523 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcord11758

I think zunmer's suggestion is right. I have used your rom and there is nothing wrong with it yet nothing different to make it stand out. I am a perpetual nomad with add so I change what I am running constantly. I can't tell you what to do, but if you are looking for increased interest something unique is the best route. Also do remember that the flyer forums are pretty quiet regardless

Yes, I understand but I am not a themer i will struggle to make the changes, i have revived the old HoneyPot ROM to use as a new base after much testing it appeared to run faster than Desensified 1.8.1 and so I have taken it as a new base and put the new LeeDroid Kernel in it.

I have also received permission to use Juwe's RAM Script on the ROM and this is proving to be a significant increase in performance for the device, and i dont want to be told what to do I would just like suggestions, I will post a 3.0.0 with the new base an kernel soon for you guys to look at, if you like it an then still want themes etc then I will do this, its just themes take a long time and the lack of interest is currently putting me off of inputting lots of time to the project.

I don't ask for donations only thanks, and all advice and ideas are gladly received
The Following User Says Thank You to IOIDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 10:33 AM   |  #42  
OP Senior Member
Flag Leeds

1,523 posts
Donate to Me
More
More new features
Just to keep everyone updated, not only am i including Juwes Ram Scripts in my ROM, i am also including his RAM Manager (permission has been given) this will allow you to choose what particular RAM Profile you want.

Also i am including Juwes CPU Control App as well, this will allow you to make over clock changes etc.

Also now has a Fully Extended power menu featured
Last edited by IOIDroid; 22nd April 2012 at 10:37 AM.
22nd April 2012, 11:33 AM   |  #43  
Thanks Meter: 153

563 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ioiwillioi

Thank you, I will look at re-theming this, or i might look at providing multiple flashable images. However i do not seem to be getting much feedback and I am always asking for feedback.

Unfortunately the lack of feedback hampers me as I am not very good at thinking about what needs to be done next, but I am dedicated to making the experience as good as possible for our HTC Flyer Device

Zummer if I give you the download link early would you test aspects of the ROM for me ? I am testing myself however a second opinion would be much appreciated.

I will give you as much feedback as i can. I would love to help you with this so feel free to give me a early DL
22nd April 2012, 12:01 PM   |  #44  
OP Senior Member
Flag Leeds

1,523 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zummer22

I will give you as much feedback as i can. I would love to help you with this so feel free to give me a early DL

Ok, i will send you a pm woth a dl link
The Following User Says Thank You to IOIDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 12:04 PM   |  #45  

563 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Ok, i will send you a pm woth a dl link

Okay thx, Is it rethemed or what's done?

EDIT: I just recived your dl link in PM I will flash it later today when I get some time. Feedback: Can you add HD front camera like in Coolexe's ROM?
Last edited by zummer22; 22nd April 2012 at 03:14 PM.
22nd April 2012, 07:03 PM   |  #46  
Flag Tel Aviv
Thanks Meter: 83

1,538 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:

Yes, I understand but I am not a themer i will struggle to make the changes, i have revived the old HoneyPot ROM to use as a new base after much testing it appeared to run faster than Desensified 1.8.1 and so I have taken it as a new base and put the new LeeDroid Kernel in it.

I have also received permission to use Juwe's RAM Script on the ROM and this is proving to be a significant increase in performance for the device, and i dont want to be told what to do I would just like suggestions, I will post a 3.0.0 with the new base an kernel soon for you guys to look at, if you like it an then still want themes etc then I will do this, its just themes take a long time and the lack of interest is currently putting me off of inputting lots of time to the project.

I don't ask for donations only thanks, and all advice and ideas are gladly received

I read this thread and felt I have to compliment you for your perseverance and humility. Keep doing what you like, no doubt you'll acquire experience and maybe surprise the critics
The Following User Says Thank You to tito12 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 11:02 AM   |  #47  
OP Senior Member
Flag Leeds

1,523 posts
Donate to Me
More
Question
Quote:

Okay thx, Is it rethemed or what's done?

EDIT: I just recived your dl link in PM I will flash it later today when I get some time. Feedback: Can you add HD front camera like in Coolexe's ROM?

Hi Zummer

Have you had time to test this yet ?
23rd April 2012, 06:00 PM   |  #48  

563 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hi Zummer

Have you had time to test this yet ?

Finally! NOW I can test it !

I will flash it right now and report back

First impressions:
A lot of free RAM on start up (around 500 mb)
Smooth and fast browser
Fast startup
Nice look and feel

Laggy launcher
I prefer the HTC software botton icons instead of the HC ones
Last edited by zummer22; 23rd April 2012 at 06:33 PM.
23rd April 2012, 09:33 PM   |  #49  
OP Senior Member
Flag Leeds

1,523 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Finally! NOW I can test it !

I will flash it right now and report back

First impressions:
A lot of free RAM on start up (around 500 mb)
Smooth and fast browser
Fast startup
Nice look and feel

Laggy launcher
I prefer the HTC software botton icons instead of the HC ones

The launcher issues should be repaired in the new version i am working on, it was due to an incorrect buil.prop figure, also i am looking at the buttons for the launcher icons, i like the HC Ones, however when looking at the HTC ones i see no MASSIVE differences.

Any more feedback yet ?

And also a question to the general XDA World, does anyone have any requests ?
Last edited by IOIDroid; 23rd April 2012 at 09:56 PM.
23rd April 2012, 10:27 PM   |  #50  

563 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

The launcher issues should be repaired in the new version i am working on, it was due to an incorrect buil.prop figure, also i am looking at the buttons for the launcher icons, i like the HC Ones, however when looking at the HTC ones i see no MASSIVE differences.

Any more feedback yet ?

And also a question to the general XDA World, does anyone have any requests ?

The HTC ones is smaller and fits the bar better also the icon is more natural.

Also it would be nice if you could clean the ROM a little bit up. I see it have some stuff it doesnt need

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread