I meant no disrespect to you, don't get me wrong!
Anyhow, no need to check out that Quarx's nightly, after trying this, I guess. It's pretty much the same. Only, this Codename has some more features. All of which are available in later CM9 nightlies by Epsylon and Quarx, but you are right, they are not as fast, because they lack HWA...
So, credits go to Quarx, Codename guys and Sesme for putting the port together - thanks to all of you! I'll probably switch to this myself, since I loved the speed of that CM9 nightly and now it has all the features of the later ones, as well, what more can a guy want...
- RAZR HD | CM11 (3.0 kernel edition) | 2x1.5ghz
- RAZR i (bro's) | JB stock | 2ghz +HT
- Xperia U (mom's) | ICS stock | 1ghz x2
- Milestone2 | MotoBlur [stock] Gingerbread 2.3.6 | 1ghz (ghost touches issue - PM me if you know any fixes ) - retired
- DEFY+ | CM11 experimental 3.0.8 builds by Quarx | 1ghz - retired