Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,673 Members 40,937 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[rom] miui 2.4.20

Tip us?

LibertyMonger
Old
(Last edited by LibertyMonger; 22nd April 2012 at 03:42 PM.)
Thanks Meter 828
Well I did full wipes and formatted system, data and cache then flashed the ROM then the Kernel and rebooted but it won't boot past the UtterChaos Kernel screen, it is froze. I rebooted recovery and wiped dalvik and cache and rebooted but it is still stuck.

I will try to flash it again

zukriaksah
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 348

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyMonger View Post
Well I did full wipes and formatted system, data and cache then flashed the ROM then the Kernel and rebooted but it won't boot past the UtterChaos Kernel screen, it is froze. I rebooted recovery and wiped dalvik and cache and rebooted but it is still stuck.

U use uc kernel @ mock kernel?

Sent from my Huawei Ideos X6 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to zukriaksah For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cheezzzz
Old
(Last edited by cheezzzz; 22nd April 2012 at 03:49 PM.)
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:

i am guessing UCkernel isnt compatible with miui roms.

for miui roms use SDkernel (or mOCk) our bro cacingkalung has it gluck mate.

LibertyMonger
Old
(Last edited by LibertyMonger; 22nd April 2012 at 04:26 PM.)
Thanks Meter 828
Quote:
Originally Posted by zukriaksah View Post
U use uc kernel @ mock kernel?

I first tried update kernal(mock) and it was stuck on the first bootup screen. Then I tried UC-Kernel_v5_MIUI_1.11.11_signed and now it is stuck on the MIUI bootanimation. I haven't tried mOCkv1.6.12, should I? Or is there a different Kernel I am missing?

***Edit*** It is the mOCkv1.6.12 kernel. I really didn't realize there were different mock kernels, I thought mock is mock lol. It just now booted successfully!

zukriaksah
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 348

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I first tried update kernal(mock) and it was stuck on the first bootup screen. Then I tried UC-Kernel_v5_MIUI_1.11.11_signed and now it is stuck on the MIUI bootanimation. I haven't tried mOCkv1.6.12, should I? Or is there a different Kernel I am missing?

***Edit*** It is the mOCkv1.6.12 kernel. I really didn't realize there were different mock kernels, I thought mock is mock lol. It just now booted successfully!
Gud to hear that, im using that 1.6.12v

The Following User Says Thank You to zukriaksah For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LibertyMonger
Old
(Last edited by LibertyMonger; 22nd April 2012 at 04:54 PM.)
Thanks Meter 828
So far very nice Zuk! Sorry for the confusion. I think my mom will love this MIUI! Everything looks great and performance is great too. I like the 5x settings very nice! Will report more later. Thanks buddy.

ps... there is one thing in all the ROMs that bugs me, the "Unknown" for carrier, it is at the top left of the lockscreen, not a huge deal but a little annoying lol.

LibertyMonger
Old
Thanks Meter 828
Wow I'm really liking this MIUI, no issues so far and runs smooth and beautifully! It seems the radio signal is even better! I normally lose all signal occasionally in my house hopefully it fixes this. Great ROM bud.

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA

whyzee
Old
Thanks Meter 142
Quote:
i guess this is also what caused mokee and other roms to be unstable/unusable as well....

kshitij_bhatt
Old
Thanks Meter 46
very targeting point which missed out here that if you are on rc3 or sharp rom ... you first need to downgrade to any 2.3.4 version ....

got my phone now locked at blue screen :P :P will make it working up today then again will flash new kernel

zukriaksah
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 348

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by k****ij_bhatt View Post
very targeting point which missed out here that if you are on rc3 or sharp rom ... you first need to downgrade to any 2.3.4 version ....

got my phone now locked at blue screen :P :P will make it working up today then again will flash new kernel
Sorry to hear that... but it should be understood that there is no .35 mock kernel, then for sure it is .32 kernel. Rc3 & sharp are both .35 based roms