FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

[APR 8]PP v2.3|MIC&CAM Fixed|MAX 74.2 FPS|4GamerZ,MoDerZ&DevZ!|beats,xloud & bravia

467 posts
Thanks Meter: 558
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Jrhodes85
22nd April 2012, 08:41 AM |#121  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Screen off and I'm getting horrible lag while playing Pandora..its fine if i never turn the screen off

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium
 
 
22nd April 2012, 11:45 AM |#122  
Lycan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 786
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrhodes85

Screen off and I'm getting horrible lag while playing Pandora..its fine if i never turn the screen off

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

Are you using roq9 ?
I remember roq saying that there was the audio lag on versions previous to XII.
Try flashing roqXIII
22nd April 2012, 04:51 PM |#123  
Junior Member
Flag Tambun , Bekasi
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
what setting to make save battery ?


because I've mostly used for phone and sms and occasional light gaming only.
22nd April 2012, 04:56 PM |#124  
Lycan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 786
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajegile

what setting to make save battery ?


because I've mostly used for phone and sms and occasional light gaming only.

Please don't spam.
It won't help you get a quick answer.
You have a question, post it here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1211969
22nd April 2012, 06:14 PM |#125  
ccdreadcc's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 299
 
Donate to Me
More
cud some1 tell me wat type of a2sd works on this rom?
22nd April 2012, 07:06 PM |#126  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi,
I need some help.
How can i use the stock dialer instead of exdialer.
BR

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk
22nd April 2012, 07:10 PM |#127  
ccdreadcc's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 299
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by R_J

Hi,
I need some help.
How can i use the stock dialer instead of exdialer.
BR

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

open messaging and press on call from there..
22nd April 2012, 07:48 PM |#128  
Lycan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 786
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by R_J

Hi,
I need some help.
How can i use the stock dialer instead of exdialer.
BR

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

Use a different launcher
22nd April 2012, 11:13 PM |#129  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycan

Use a different launcher

Thanks
Work good now

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk
23rd April 2012, 02:56 AM |#130  
kiraXce's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Space-Time
Thanks Meter: 68
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccdreadcc

cud some1 tell me wat type of a2sd works on this rom?

Most of 'em, i guess...for me link2sd is working flawlessly...

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium
23rd April 2012, 03:18 AM |#131  
ccdreadcc's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 299
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiran2cy

Most of 'em, i guess...for me link2sd is working flawlessly...

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

when i flash ungaze, after reboot whole apps gets fc....

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes