in a loop and no recovery :(

OP mingmong24

22nd April 2012, 06:39 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

14 posts
hi, ive not tried updating xoom for over a month now, i was on nightly 34 or something, anyway it kept saying there was a system update so i agreed to update, it kept downloading then saying verification failed.

I went to a thread on here where it said it had stock ICS and downloaded it, put it on sd card and did the usual procedures, it rebooted and it now stuck on a screen with loads of blue, green, red and orange squares appearing, like a loading screen or something, was stuck there for like 20 mins so i reset using power and volume up, then tried to enter recovery with volume down but it gets stuck on a screen "starting fastboot protocol support" and goes no further, can any1 help me out here please? thank you
Last edited by mingmong24; 22nd April 2012 at 06:42 PM.
22nd April 2012, 07:15 PM   |  #2  
Flag Waconia, MN
Thanks Meter: 199

1,009 posts
Donate to Me
More
If you are unable to boot into the recovery you are going to have to flash a new recovery using Fastboot. Check out the guides on how to flash a recovery using fastboot under the dev sub forums. There are guides there on how to get to fastboot from a cold boot as well as the commands that you use use with cmd on your PC.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread