[REQ] aokp holo themes

OP d88888b

20th April 2012, 11:49 PM   |  #11  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5

52 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by evie12604

yep, all build since 27. Just make sure the theme is for your build and flash away

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

That's really odd. Not one has worked for me yet in any of the official builds. Am I missing something? I'm already using the bl infintium ... it works for you coming from other themes?
21st April 2012, 02:33 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 2

39 posts
everything works fine on AOKP b32. Thanks a lot. )

Wysyłane z mojego GT-I9000 za pomocą Tapatalk 2
21st April 2012, 07:35 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 219

593 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by d88888b

That's really odd. Not one has worked for me yet in any of the official builds. Am I missing something? I'm already using the bl infintium ... it works for you coming from other themes?

yes it does

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
21st April 2012, 01:39 PM   |  #14  
Flag Phnom Penh
Thanks Meter: 106

370 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by d88888b

I had some problems too, even wiping cache and dalvik. FCs on Nova Launcher, System UI, you name it. Tried fixing permissions and a few other things, and ended up in a bootloop. I was reinstalling everything from scratch, so tried with Red-Sensation again, and it worked. And then I wake up and find out Build 33 dropped, so I just did the same thing all over, hah. But, hey, if you haven't already, it's a good time to update install everything.

This is a totally uneducated guess, but I wonder if it has anything to do with Apex Launcher and the gapps that are inverted. Some of them, like Google+, I've never installed or used, but the theme installed them.
21st April 2012, 06:00 PM   |  #15  
OP Member

52 posts
I must be doing something wrong. Even after a clean install. Meh. Black infintium works fine but wish I knew how to mod the whites
21st April 2012, 07:04 PM   |  #16  
Flag Jaipur
Thanks Meter: 4,481

4,993 posts
Donate to Me
More
U can always try INFINITUM rom, we have official themes for our rom. Currently blue and green are available but next week more will be available. For ex - orange, black ( its available, bit not polished by me . The black infinitum theme is by our team only), red, WHITE AND ICW CUBE(in dev).
The Following User Says Thank You to bhu1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 09:01 PM   |  #17  
OP Member

52 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhu1

U can always try INFINITUM rom, we have official themes for our rom. Currently blue and green are available but next week more will be available. For ex - orange, black ( its available, bit not polished by me . The black infinitum theme is by our team only), red, WHITE AND ICW CUBE(in dev).

Cool that's awesome and totally looking forward to it. I'm still a bit frustrated and confused as to why the gnex themes are working correctly for some folks and not for others. The black is a must for sgs but it'd be nice to change up the white from time to time.
22nd April 2012, 09:48 AM   |  #18  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Ak Land Valley
Thanks Meter: 47,862

11,400 posts
Donate to Me
More
Working on Anarkia b32.
Phone.apk work in this case only between 182 to 240 dpi!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ak For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 08:23 PM   |  #19  
Flag Leeds
Thanks Meter: 10

95 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarkia1976

Working on Anarkia b32.
Phone.apk work in this case only between 182 to 240 dpi!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

Anarkia, I tried flashing this on your ROM and got bootloops! Phone started acting really weird as well, had to reflash the entire ROM to get it to work properly again.
22nd April 2012, 10:19 PM   |  #20  
Thanks Meter: 13

71 posts
More
Talking aokp b33 v.ry1 multi dpi 160
for aokp b33 160dpi... you have to replace the phone.apk with the phone.apk from the aokp base file and install ... and look very nice

sorry for my bad english =)

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread