Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more

Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more

Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more

[EMU] N64oid touchpad support ICS (working)

OP poo-tang

22nd April 2012, 12:37 PM   |  #21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,371

1,287 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by abstractbeats

Is N64oid faster than Mupen64Plus AE for Zelda OOT?

Much faster. and less glitches. I prefer the controls on mupen and used to like the fact it was on market so easy to update. But now this works i would rather this just because of the compatibility with games working and the fact he has had time to iron out most issues. Paul's Mupen is still in beta but this is not.
The Following User Says Thank You to poo-tang For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 07:27 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 35

264 posts
the only thing stopping me to get this is that it requires ICS, and all we got is an official beta, right? Dunno... I think it might hurt responsiveness, stability and functionality :\
22nd April 2012, 07:42 PM   |  #23  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,371

1,287 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbergnome

the only thing stopping me to get this is that it requires ICS, and all we got is an official beta, right? Dunno... I think it might hurt responsiveness, stability and functionality :\

It only needs ICS for the touchpads. Before Mupen came along we just used the hardware buttons. Also have had no problems yet on the beta with responsiveness, stability and functionality, It works fine.
22nd April 2012, 08:36 PM   |  #24  

264 posts
Of course I meant the touchpads, I would never play N64 without analog controls :P

I read about bad battery life and stuff like that, but I'll consider the ICS beta... I was actually waiting for sony to release it, but whatever. Also FPSE supports touchpads on ICS, so thats some soul reaver goodness right there.
22nd April 2012, 09:41 PM   |  #25  
Flag Ashville, OH
Thanks Meter: 66

439 posts
More
How did you get Soul Reaver to work full speed? It skips around for me. Does ICS help optimize it somehow more or something? I'll play it on my Dreamcast for now. lol
22nd April 2012, 10:14 PM   |  #26  

264 posts
I was just saying that ICS means soul reaver with analogs, thats it. On gingerbread it pretty much runs full speed for me, but the lack of analogs kills it.
22nd June 2012, 07:00 PM   |  #27  
Flag Managua
Thanks Meter: 127

606 posts
More
well, ive got an arc on ics 4.0 with software rendering enabled, and ive got to say it runs pretty slow, and about the hardware buttons on play, doesnt n64oid comes with an option to add hardware buttons?

edit: tried 2.7 version from another webpage and works awesomely, im not sure if it has the same options as this one thought.
Last edited by Galileo; 22nd June 2012 at 07:20 PM.
23rd June 2012, 10:39 PM   |  #28  
Thanks Meter: 89

1,571 posts
More
Too bad he wont give us the updated version if we bought it off google back in the day.. unless hes changed something?

Also That SAM program.. does it have to stay installed after you get the n64 app?
20th July 2012, 02:35 AM   |  #29  
Thanks Meter: 19

728 posts
is there a way to adjust the sensivity from touchpads?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread