Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][NC] Unofficial CM9 Nightly builds - with/without OpenGL

OP eyeballer

22nd April 2012, 08:28 PM   |  #491  
racks11479's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fresh Meadows
Thanks Meter: 751
 
990 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Awwwww snizzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaps!! UMS working great here.. I rather prefer this over MTP. Thanks guys!!!!
22nd April 2012, 08:51 PM   |  #492  
leapinlar's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,676
 
8,375 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2006
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeballer

Did you actually try it? It was enabled last night.

Like I said, it's been there for a few days. Mine's grayed out. Do you have to connect first?
22nd April 2012, 09:30 PM   |  #493  
eyeballer's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,362
 
1,261 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by leapinlar

Like I said, it's been there for a few days. Mine's grayed out. Do you have to connect first?

Like I said. It's enabled in the latest 4/22 builds.
22nd April 2012, 10:48 PM   |  #494  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
360 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeballer

Like I said. It's enabled in the latest 4/22 builds.

Sorry, but I'm running 4/22 (non-opengl), and it's still grayed out.

Sent from my NookColor using xda premium
22nd April 2012, 10:49 PM   |  #495  
eyeballer's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,362
 
1,261 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by stolenmoment

Sorry, but I'm running 4/22 (non-opengl), and it's still grayed out.

Sent from my NookColor using xda premium

There's two sets of 4/22 builds, you need the LATEST.
The Following User Says Thank You to eyeballer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 11:07 PM   |  #496  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
360 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeballer

There's two sets of 4/22 builds, you need the LATEST.

Ok, downloading...

Well, I've had the "starting" progress bar in the notification for three minutes now... fail.

Why is it so hard to download from techerrata?

My second try actually started... nope, bad md5. This is a Bad Thing.

Sent from my NookColor using xda premium
Last edited by stolenmoment; 22nd April 2012 at 11:18 PM.
22nd April 2012, 11:45 PM   |  #497  
leapinlar's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,676
 
8,375 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2006
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stolenmoment

Ok, downloading...

Well, I've had the "starting" progress bar in the notification for three minutes now... fail.

Why is it so hard to download from techerrata?

My second try actually started... nope, bad md5. This is a Bad Thing.

Sent from my NookColor using xda premium

Must be something on your end, your internet connection, your wifi router or your download device. I just downloaded it from techerrata in under two minutes (directly to my nook, via wifi) And it was perfect. Granted, I have a fast connection, but techerrata delivered it smoothly.

Edit: Got it working. Thanks Eyeballer. The change must have been to the framework as it would not work until I updated my patch for softkeys. Uploaded newest patch to my thread.

Sent from my Nook Color running ICS and Tapatalk
Last edited by leapinlar; 23rd April 2012 at 12:35 AM.
23rd April 2012, 02:00 AM   |  #498  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 83
 
272 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stolenmoment

Waitaminnit... why isn't that available in the tablet gui? I've been really missing the "power notification widget" from CM7, and you're saying it's only there in phone mode? Whywhywhy?

Thanks for clarifying this! I've been wiping the cache partition as well...

Sent from my NookColor using xda premium

There is a form of this in the tablet gui by default too. Tap on the clock then again on the clock popup and you get a scrollable list of settings toggles. Turning off the toggle for auto-rotate screen locks the interface whichever mode you're currently in. Screenshot here
23rd April 2012, 02:00 AM   |  #499  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
360 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by leapinlar

Must be something on your end, your internet connection, your wifi router or your download device. I just downloaded it from techerrata in under two minutes (directly to my nook, via wifi) And it was perfect. Granted, I have a fast connection, but techerrata delivered it smoothly.

Then why do half of my downloads get the download page instead of the zip? If the supposed zipfile is 4.somethingK, you got a web page instead of a zip (take a look). Can't arrange that on my end.

And I'm downloading directly, as well, using the stock browser.

Sent from my Nook Color using xda premium
23rd April 2012, 02:21 AM   |  #500  
leapinlar's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,676
 
8,375 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2006
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stolenmoment

Then why do half of my downloads get the download page instead of the zip? If the supposed zipfile is 4.somethingK, you got a web page instead of a zip (take a look). Can't arrange that on my end.

And I'm downloading directly, as well, using the stock browser.

Sent from my Nook Color using xda premium

I use Dolphin browser and have my user agent set to desktop. That could be the difference.

When I download there, I get a countdown of 10 seconds followed by a pop-up asking if I want to download the file by name. Your browser might not be rendering that pop-up and downloading it as the file.
Last edited by leapinlar; 23rd April 2012 at 02:28 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm9, ics, nightly
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes