Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM] Miui V3 2.4.20 [U8800][discontinued]

OP sbasil

22nd April 2012, 01:44 PM   |  #911  
Junior Member
Flag Barcelos
Thanks Meter: 0
 
26 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
I have a song (mp3) as my ringtone and it plays only one time...is there any way to put it on repeat after finish the first time so it rings continuously?
22nd April 2012, 02:00 PM   |  #912  
sbasil's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 595
 
1,030 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joaocalas

I have a song (mp3) as my ringtone and it plays only one time...is there any way to put it on repeat after finish the first time so it rings continuously?

I just tried it and for me it works like it should (the mp3 ringtone repeats).
22nd April 2012, 02:18 PM   |  #913  
Junior Member
Flag Barcelos
Thanks Meter: 0
 
26 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbasil

I just tried it and for me it works like it should (the mp3 ringtone repeats).

humm...strange then cause i've got an mp3 ( that voice of game worms sayin' "INCOMING" ) and it plays only 1st time the rest of time the cell only vibrates...:S
22nd April 2012, 02:44 PM   |  #914  
n0_xQuZe's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
82 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
One little problem i just noticed, the touchscreen is not smooth, for example when moving a shortcut around the screen it does not go in all the positions of the screen but only like certain places, do you know what i'm talking about?
22nd April 2012, 03:13 PM   |  #915  
sbasil's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 595
 
1,030 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0_xQuZe

One little problem i just noticed, the touchscreen is not smooth, for example when moving a shortcut around the screen it does not go in all the positions of the screen but only like certain places, do you know what i'm talking about?

Not really. There are 16 places on the screen (grid) where you can place your icons and mine seems to work normally.
22nd April 2012, 04:54 PM   |  #916  
Unrealized's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
181 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Donate to Me
More
This ROM is still working great My battery life is better on .32 though.
22nd April 2012, 08:29 PM   |  #917  
Bruno Soares's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
114 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
sbasil with you the GPS is working?
I was about 5 minutes and does not capture satellite! : (
22nd April 2012, 08:59 PM   |  #918  
Senior Member
Flag Coimbra
Thanks Meter: 50
 
288 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unrealized

This ROM is still working great My battery life is better on .32 though.

its true if you compare this rom with .32 miui roms but when i use elite sx my battery duration is pretty much the same..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbasil

Not really. There are 16 places on the screen (grid) where you can place your icons and mine seems to work normally.

i think i know what he is talking about, happens to me the same when im organizing my icons i notice that sometimes the touchscreen its not very responsive and make some dificult to arrange your icons...
22nd April 2012, 09:07 PM   |  #919  
Senior Member
Flag Holland
Thanks Meter: 39
 
131 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Had problems booting the R1 version (didn't boot at all). R2 worked perfectly tough (ext3).

Sent from my Huawei Ideos X5 using XDA
22nd April 2012, 10:04 PM   |  #920  
sbasil's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 595
 
1,030 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno Soares

sbasil with you the GPS is working?
I was about 5 minutes and does not capture satellite! : (

Install this patch in CWM, worked for me (gps.conf from ezet's CM7).

download: http://www.mediafire.com/?unk6x5cri95z9mz

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes