5,593,248 Members 32,568 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][21 May]SenseMOD FlashONE v1.4.2 // OTA updates! // Aroma![Primadonna Kernel]

Tip us?
 
Hagelslagje
Old
#51  
Hagelslagje's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 62
Posts: 479
Join Date: Dec 2010
Hi, just tested this rom and I don't have keyboard backlight, also when choosing 3d rosie in aroma installer, it's not 3d. Calling and texting works!

Anyhow thanks for the great effort
Samsung Galaxy Note II
Spare phone: LG Optimus 2x

Phones sold:
*HTC One X
*Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000
*LG Optimus L9 P760
*Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro
*HTC Sensation
*HTC Desire Z
*HTC Hero
*HTC Touch Pro
 
Floatshow
Old
#52  
Floatshow's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1839
Posts: 982
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Toulouse

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagelslagje View Post
Hi, just tested this rom and I don't have keyboard backlight, also when choosing 3d rosie in aroma installer, it's not 3d. Calling and texting works!

Anyhow thanks for the great effort
3D Rosie issue is known.
It will be fixed soon, new version is on the way
Press Thanks or donate if you like my work !

Follow me : Twitter, GitHub, Google+
The Following User Says Thank You to Floatshow For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
djpbx
Old
#53  
djpbx's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1561
Posts: 1,424
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Breda, the Netherlands

 
DONATE TO ME
Update time!

Bugs fixed:
- removed USB debugging notification from every device: (build.prop persist.adb.notify=0)
- Incredible 2: fixed no recognizing Verizon (WORKING)
- Fixed Inspire 4G Mic and sound
- Fixed installation of 3D rosie.
- Added Bluetooth Audio mod for SAGA
- Added Bluetooth Audio mod for ACE
- Added manual device selection in AROMA.
- Fixed home button problem for Desire S
- Fixed menu button problem for ALL devices.
- Desire Z bootfix

DOWNLOAD: http://sb-boardteam.nl/sensemod-flas...shONE_v1.2.zip
~ Cheers! - djpbx
HTC One: OmniROM Nightlies (KitKat)
HTC Incredible S: CyanogenMod 10.1
Asus Nexus 7: AOSP 4.3
History:
 



Some of the work I've done:
 
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to djpbx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
JassyNL
Old
#54  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 190
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by djpbx View Post
Update time!

Bugs fixed:
- removed USB debugging notification from every device: (build.prop persist.adb.notify=0)
- Incredible 2: fixed no recognizing Verizon (WORKING)
- Fixed Inspire 4G Mic and sound
- Fixed installation of 3D rosie.
- Added Bluetooth Audio mod for SAGA
- Added Bluetooth Audio mod for ACE
- Added manual device selection in AROMA.
- Fixed home button problem for Desire S
- Fixed menu button problem for ALL devices.
- Desire Z bootfix

DOWNLOAD: http://sb-boardteam.nl/sensemod-flas...shONE_v1.2.zip
How is Keyboardlightning on this one? If that is working, I'll give it a Spin
 
djpbx
Old
#55  
djpbx's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1561
Posts: 1,424
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Breda, the Netherlands

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by JassyNL View Post
How is Keyboardlightning on this one? If that is working, I'll give it a Spin
I hope so, you need to test it.
One of the downsides when the devs don't have the device...
~ Cheers! - djpbx
HTC One: OmniROM Nightlies (KitKat)
HTC Incredible S: CyanogenMod 10.1
Asus Nexus 7: AOSP 4.3
History:
 



Some of the work I've done:
 
The Following User Says Thank You to djpbx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
JassyNL
Old
(Last edited by JassyNL; 22nd April 2012 at 07:23 PM.)
#56  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 190
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by djpbx View Post
I hope so, you need to test it.
One of the downsides when the devs don't have the device...
I will try.

Alright, the ROM isn't booting (V1.2). I will flash the Bootfix ZIP.

After flashing the bootfix ZIP, it's booting. I'm playing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JassyNL For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Floatshow
Old
#57  
Floatshow's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1839
Posts: 982
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Toulouse

 
DONATE TO ME
Still not booting on Desire Z ?
Crap ! Will push back BootFix zip so...

Something must be wrong at installation.
Press Thanks or donate if you like my work !

Follow me : Twitter, GitHub, Google+
 
Hagelslagje
Old
(Last edited by Hagelslagje; 22nd April 2012 at 07:41 PM.)
#58  
Hagelslagje's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 62
Posts: 479
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by JassyNL View Post
I will try.

Alright, the ROM isn't booting (V1.2). I will flash the Bootfix ZIP.

After flashing the bootfix ZIP, it's booting. I'm playing.
Is backlight working on this version?
Samsung Galaxy Note II
Spare phone: LG Optimus 2x

Phones sold:
*HTC One X
*Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000
*LG Optimus L9 P760
*Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro
*HTC Sensation
*HTC Desire Z
*HTC Hero
*HTC Touch Pro
 
Floatshow
Old
#59  
Floatshow's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1839
Posts: 982
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Toulouse

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagelslagje View Post
Is backlight working on this version?
I don't know, I don't own the Desire Z. You have to test the ROM and see.

I only own Desire S.
Press Thanks or donate if you like my work !

Follow me : Twitter, GitHub, Google+
The Following User Says Thank You to Floatshow For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
KyraOfFire
Old
(Last edited by KyraOfFire; 22nd April 2012 at 08:33 PM.)
#60  
KyraOfFire's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 152
Posts: 418
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Champaign
booted with boot fix
playing with the ROM now :)

Edit:
@Hagelslagje backlight not working :)

Edit 2:
SU binary is outdated, Busybox is missing
I have a really difficult time with root privilege. When I tried to logcat it said device is read-only.
Will update when I get back home.
Nexus 5 - CWM Touch - franco.Kernel

Retired
HTC Vision - Adromadus Audacity Beta 5 - 4EXT

Nexus 4 - CWM Touch - franco.Kernel

Graveyard
Samsung Galaxy S
LG GS505
Samsung SGH-T819
Nokia 2610
Samsung X160

The Following User Says Thank You to KyraOfFire For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes