FORUMS

On Qualcomm’s Damage Control: Marketing and Rumors?

The Heated Snapdragon chronicles seemingly see no end, and 5 months into 2015 … more

Xiaomi Mi Note Pro With SD-810 Goes On Sale In China

The Xiaomi Mi Note Pro, announced on 15th Jan 2015, is Xiaomi’s attempt at … more

Project Fi Invites Are Rolling Out

Google is now sending out the first wave of invites to its new wireless service, Project Fi. … more

Vinsic 20,000mAh Ultra Slim Power Bank Giveaway

We have covered a lot of Android Accessories here on XDA TV. Mostly because we realize … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Project kitchen sink (cm9,miui,cna,aokp,gummy, plus tons of options) v2.0 5/3/12

22nd April 2012, 03:58 AM |#231  
MikeyLee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 562
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3Bill

This in MIUI or CM9?

CM9 Still does it even after a full wipe also
 
 
22nd April 2012, 06:49 AM |#232  
TheChronicDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
just thought i should say, awhile someone was saying to switch the installer to a website nd you download your custom made rom therefore less dl and what not, well i dont know about others but i like it better the way it is cause you download everything once instead of downloading 3/4/5 different costum roms to see what you like most instead you just keep goin through the launcher to change up your rom nd seems much faster to me nd possibly actually less strain on the server overall?

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium
22nd April 2012, 04:42 PM |#233  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Maybe I am the only that misses this but the option to have long press of the volume keys to change tracks is something I miss from cm7.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk
22nd April 2012, 04:59 PM |#234  
jokersax11's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 7,053
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChronicDroid

just thought i should say, awhile someone was saying to switch the installer to a website nd you download your custom made rom therefore less dl and what not, well i dont know about others but i like it better the way it is cause you download everything once instead of downloading 3/4/5 different costum roms to see what you like most instead you just keep goin through the launcher to change up your rom nd seems much faster to me nd possibly actually less strain on the server overall?

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

My server sits at 20%. I run nginx so bring it on.

Sent from my MB855 using XDA
22nd April 2012, 05:00 PM |#235  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Cm9 has this feature

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium
22nd April 2012, 06:49 PM |#236  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexxxgg

Cm9 has this feature

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

My bad, never thought do just try it and see if it worked. I tried it on an earlier build and assumed since there was no option in settings that it wasn't included yet

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
22nd April 2012, 07:26 PM |#237  
Senior Member
Orlando, Fl
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryandrummer

My bad, never thought do just try it and see if it worked. I tried it on an earlier build and assumed since there was no option in settings that it wasn't included yet

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

CNA has this feature as well

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium
22nd April 2012, 07:32 PM |#238  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
And miui and aokp too

Sent from my MB855 running CM9/AOKP, xda premium
22nd April 2012, 07:33 PM |#239  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyLee

CM9 Still does it even after a full wipe also

I had the same issue but then I rebooted and re checked it worked

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium
23rd April 2012, 12:23 AM |#240  
MikeyLee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 562
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daryl6784

I had the same issue but then I rebooted and re checked it worked

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

Mine still did it even after doing several reboots.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes