FORUMS

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

 View Poll Results: What kernel do you want in the next version?

Semaphore
 
19 Vote(s)
37.25%
Glitch
 
27 Vote(s)
52.94%
Cm9
 
5 Vote(s)
9.80%

[ROM][4.0.4][AOKP]INFINITUM-LBRv1.0.1|OTA|AddOns|Themes|Small-Stable-Simple|[14/5/12]

1,044 posts
Thanks Meter: 509
 
By anishz, Senior Member on 31st March 2012, 11:35 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
22nd April 2012, 04:23 PM |#281  
anishz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 509
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzmomo73

No I'm using the cm9 music player with dsp settings... nothing else


Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA App

Is it happening with all music players. I personally used the google music player, and never had that issue.
 
 
22nd April 2012, 05:36 PM |#282  
zzmomo73's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Charlotte, NC
Thanks Meter: 109
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anishmahadikz

Is it happening with all music players. I personally used the google music player, and never had that issue.

Yes, its happening with all music players... I tried flashing a different rom yesterday but didn't like it, so I came back to this one.. but before I flashed that rom i don't think it used to happen.. its not too big of a bug.. hopefully it'll be fixed in the next update

Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA App
22nd April 2012, 07:08 PM |#283  
Judge Joseph Dredd's Avatar
Moderator Committee / RC-RT Committee Lead / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Thanks Meter: 32,518
 
10101010
More
I understand your links for screen shots are down...Looking to put your ROM on my both my boys cappys....any screen shots of both the ROMs...? Thanks in advance.
22nd April 2012, 07:19 PM |#284  
anishz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 509
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjoe2675

I understand your links for screen shots are down...Looking to put your ROM on my both my boys cappys....any screen shots of both the ROMs...? Thanks in advance.

Hey, sorry i haven't updated the links,i faintly remember someone else asking too, sorry about that.
There is a link in my sig. which leads to Infinitum website, it has screenshots of the rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to anishz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 07:23 PM |#285  
Judge Joseph Dredd's Avatar
Moderator Committee / RC-RT Committee Lead / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Thanks Meter: 32,518
 
10101010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anishmahadikz

Hey, sorry i haven't updated the links,i faintly remember someone else asking too, sorry about that. There is a link in my sig. which leads to Infinitum website, it has screenshots of the rom.

Got them...nice, that green is AWESOME....**** I may take one their cappys back just run it for me...LOL. Thanks for the link I went thru them...blue and back look about the same unless i was in the wrong folders...still nice, thanks..
22nd April 2012, 07:35 PM |#286  
bhu1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jaipur
Thanks Meter: 4,535
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjoe2675

Got them...nice, that green is AWESOME....**** I may take one their cappys back just run it for me...LOL. Thanks for the link I went thru them...blue and back look about the same unless i was in the wrong folders...still nice, thanks..

Green is available for v2.2 but I'll rework it in v2.5 update.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bhu1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 06:34 AM |#287  
Senior Member
Flag San Rafael, CA
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
1st time to Infinitum and loving it so far. Pretty cool. On 2.1 now.
24th April 2012, 05:56 AM |#288  
anishz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 509
 
More
Hi guys!
I was going to wait for v2.5 but i have some free time so i will upload 2.2 now.
Some minor changes are there in it with blue and green themes. Sorry no black for now .
Uploading now.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anishz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2012, 06:01 AM |#289  
patrick8996's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oregon
Thanks Meter: 756
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anishmahadikz

Hi guys!
I was going to wait for v2.5 but i have some free time so i will upload 2.2 now.
Some minor changes are there in it with blue and green themes. Sorry no black for now .
Uploading now.

whats changes are there 0.o
24th April 2012, 06:04 AM |#290  
anishz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 509
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick8996

whats changes are there 0.o

There is a fix for data script
Changes in build.prop for smoothness (Captivate),
changes in services.jar values by bhuvan goyal to possibly save some battery.
Rom will be stock themed with green and blue themes.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes