Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,714 Members 41,156 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

{HELP} Interactive Help Forum!{TUTORIALS} Where questions are encouraged!

Tip us?

jeffsanace
Old
(Last edited by jeffsanace; 21st April 2012 at 12:36 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2878

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpz3.14 View Post
I'll give this a go. I'm running ODJub HD Express for Thunderbolt (mish mash of sense 3.0 bases) and managed to mess up the power options menu text when I was doing my general theming. I'm pretty sure it happened when I did the first pass with UOT Kitchen, but I also ninja morphed some changes into both the SystemUI and Framework Res (only .png's though).

I'm guessing this is a .xml issue, but I'm not entirely sure where to go to fix it. Anyone have any ideas?

What you're looking for is in framework-res.apk/res/values/strings. It looks like a line or 2 got deleted or moved causing your problem. What did you ninja morph? Do you have a backup from before you did it? Ninjamorph usually creates one. And lastly, what was it you were trying to theme in framework? I can probably guide you through a better way of doing it.

Edit.. Look on your sd card for Android themes folder, ninjamorph creates it. Inside the folder look in backups and your original should be there.

If I have helped you, Please hit the the THANKS BUTTON!

thesparky007
Old
Thanks Meter 912
Quote:
Originally Posted by netwokz View Post
Lol, took me a minute to see it, but have you tried reading the text? Its not the correct text for the operation.
Lolz I see it... I think its through an XML ill try to look for it when I get home.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to thesparky007 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

billbowers
Old
Thanks Meter 2139

DONATE TO ME
Just wanted to say what a fantastic idea Jeff. Lord knows I learned most everything I know from you and Fernando. (and disecting boogaloo blue!) Hope I'll be able to contribute to this thread with some helpful insight. Thanks for all you do.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to billbowers For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lesscro
Old
Thanks Meter 1730

DONATE TO ME
i will start on Android in few days...
this thread will help me to create an unique Phone...

thx ! Genius idea...
  • Need Host a Picture for free with Solid link ? Try my IMGhost
  • Need info on GPS software ? iGO is the Best, check here
  • Need a Professional Service for small amount ? Go to my Website
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lesscro For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RedXXII
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Can anyone help me create the music lock screen widget on a Samsung epic 4G touch D710? Also can it be used with any music app?

I also posted this in the E4GT theming section. Hope to see some themers stop in here.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

12MaNy
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 748
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXXII View Post
Can anyone help me create the music lock screen widget on a Samsung epic 4G touch D710? Also can it be used with any music app?

I also posted this in the E4GT theming section. Hope to see some themers stop in here.

I'm no good at creating widgets....but I can mod the hell out of one.

Some older work and ports...

Green Machine - HERE

Dark Fire X - HERE

Dark Fire Blue X - HERE

Android soldier and supporter of a world that's rid of Apple!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 12MaNy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Robobob1221
Old
Thanks Meter 483

DONATE TO ME
Default extended settings for sense 2.1

Can anyone help?!
I've been looking through the threads for an extended settings mod for the status bar in sense 2.1 but I've had a hard time finding any. most are for 1.0 or 3.5 in my forages or else have resulted in dead link. Attempted flashing some which either resulted in boot-loops or the status bar disappearing from my home screen.
Maybe I haven't been looking deep enough, but if someone could guide me in the right direction I'd be most grateful

jeffsanace
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2878

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robobob1221 View Post
Can anyone help?!
I've been looking through the threads for an extended settings mod for the status bar in sense 2.1 but I've had a hard time finding any. most are for 1.0 or 3.5 in my forages or else have resulted in dead link. Attempted flashing some which either resulted in boot-loops or the status bar disappearing from my home screen.
Maybe I haven't been looking deep enough, but if someone could guide me in the right direction I'd be most grateful
Try this link, has a tutorial on adding the mod yourself. Hope this helps.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1434993

Recognized " Bad Seed "

jeffsanace
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2878

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXXII View Post

What music widget? And what Lockscreen are you using? If you use widget locker there are a lot of options, ie; Phantom music controls.

Recognized " Bad Seed "

Robobob1221
Old
Thanks Meter 483

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffsanace View Post
Try this link, has a tutorial on adding the mod yourself. Hope this helps.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1434993

Recognized " Bad Seed "
Thanks. I'll see if I can implement this.
Another ask. Is there a guide for decompiling and compiling .jar files? Is it the same as .apks? I want to remove the gps reticle and I tried using SteelH's method, but I'm having trouble recompiling the file afterwards.