FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

Porting ICS to Optimus Black

482 posts
Thanks Meter: 408
 
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
22nd April 2012, 07:16 PM |#531  
DiederikC's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 851
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIIstpM

Great news!!! Amazing! Please make us know what works & what doesn't! Wow thanks you all the devs who worked so hard to achieve this!

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA

Nothing works except buggy touchscreen and vibration .
The rest doesn't work not even power on button when screen standby.
 
 
22nd April 2012, 07:19 PM |#532  
Senior Member
Flag Vacoas
Thanks Meter: 301
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiederikC

Nothing works except buggy touchscreen and vibration .
The rest doesn't work not even power on button when screen standby.

But still, ICS boots successfully right? Mmm many hours of work are still to come I see...

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA
22nd April 2012, 07:20 PM |#533  
gsal's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sparta
Thanks Meter: 135
 
Donate to Me
More
i think that the future seems very bright for our black.just think that when we got gingerbread we also got so many roms with great features and so on.now if all goes well i don't think we need LG for ics release.with so many great and hardworking devs we are already there.thanks a lot guys.
22nd April 2012, 07:22 PM |#534  
DiederikC's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 851
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIIstpM

But still, ICS boots successfully right? Mmm many hours of work are still to come I see...

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA

yes we've got all of them booting =)
now we're up too alot of work
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DiederikC For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 07:36 PM |#535  
zubyro's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Braila
Thanks Meter: 116
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fardox

Ics boot on my optimus black...:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

you're the man !
22nd April 2012, 07:36 PM |#536  
Senior Member
Flag Vacoas
Thanks Meter: 301
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiederikC

yes we've got all of them booting =)
now we're up too alot of work

That's the spirit! Don't give up half way!! I guess the hardest part has been done..
However, live your life too
XD
Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA
22nd April 2012, 07:43 PM |#537  
DiederikC's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 851
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIIstpM

That's the spirit! Don't give up half way!! I guess the hardest part has been done..
However, live your life too
XD
Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA

We wont give up bro
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DiederikC For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 08:41 PM |#538  
fardox's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 228
 
More
Wait people...we release ics soon...we have a lot of bugs...
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to fardox For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 08:45 PM |#539  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 83
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fardox

Wait people...we release ics soon...we have a lot of bugs...

I think nobody care now and want to try ics xD

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium
22nd April 2012, 08:52 PM |#540  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaassaus

I think nobody care now and want to try ics xD

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium

thats more than right
even if we test it for under 2 minutes because its buggy as hell ;D
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes