5,606,095 Members 42,264 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

2012/08/22【ROM Release】【U8800 Pro】B876_KALO_Extreme (Porting Huawei Honor)

Tip us?

kalo86
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1624

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seed8038 View Post
Hi people, this rom is great, thats true
I have only one problem, applications like HD caller ID or Full Screen Caller ID don't work for me on this rom...
Has anyone the same problem?

if something is badly written, is to blame Google Translate
Hi Seed8038,
did you test if HD caller ID or Full Screen Caller ID applications worked fine in previous versions of B876? Or in other ROMs?
I don't know these applications but I can test if they really works.
Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to kalo86 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Seed8038
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalo86 View Post
Hi Seed8038,
did you test if HD caller ID or Full Screen Caller ID applications worked fine in previous versions of B876? Or in other ROMs?
I don't know these applications but I can test if they really works.
Regards
No, I have not tested the application on other rom. In my phone the only original (Huawei)rom and then only from you, from version 1.0.
About these programs, I became interested just now...
I have no idea for why don't worked. And just for testing dont want flash other rom. Therefore, I ask if anyone has a similar problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to Seed8038 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kalo86
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1624

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seed8038 View Post
No, I have not tested the application on other rom. In my phone the only original (Huawei)rom and then only from you, from version 1.0.
About these programs, I became interested just now...
I have no idea for why don't worked. And just for testing dont want flash other rom. Therefore, I ask if anyone has a similar problem.
HD caller ID works fine!
Just tested!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kalo86 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Seed8038
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
HD caller ID works fine!
Just tested!
Not for me When i have incoming call, first show me black screen for 2-3 seconds and then show "classic incoming call screen"
Is not big problem for me, is only "beauty bug"
It seems that the problem is only my, only come to what is the problem...
The Following User Says Thank You to Seed8038 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

efray
Old
Thanks Meter 6
does it support arabic
and if so for reading and writing or the whole rom in arabic
thnx

ECC610
Old
(Last edited by ECC610; 22nd April 2012 at 06:05 PM.)
Thanks Meter 8
I have a problem with 2.3: both with Go Launcher and Launcher Pro, when I restart the phone, the launcher doesn't manage to load widgets and, instead of the space reserved for the widget, an error message appears. Possible solutions?
EDIT
It also happens with Zeam Launcher... it probably happens with every launcher.

kalo86
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1624

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECC610 View Post
I have a problem with 2.3: both with Go Launcher and Launcher Pro, when I restart the phone, the launcher doesn't manage to load widgets and, instead of the space reserved for the widget, an error message appears. Possible solutions?
EDIT
It also happens with Zeam Launcher... it probably happens with every launcher.
There is one solution to solve your problem: delete the B876_KALO_v2.3.zip, download it again, put your device in recovery mode and follow the installation steps on the first post of this discussion.
I never had similar problem...
Again: don't try to jump a step. Steps have been written not for a strange case, but they are written because it's necessary to be followed.
The Following User Says Thank You to kalo86 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ECC610
Old
Thanks Meter 8
I have no jumped any step. I think I found the problem: I reflashed the rom and I tried to reboot the phone before restoring apps with Titanium and it seems that the problem doesn't return; then, i restored apps and the problem returns. Uffffffffff, I have to restore apps without Titanium :S
The Following User Says Thank You to ECC610 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kalo86
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1624

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECC610 View Post
I have no jumped any step. I think I found the problem: I reflashed the rom and I tried to reboot the phone before restoring apps with Titanium and it seems that the problem doesn't return; then, i restored apps and the problem returns. Uffffffffff, I have to restore apps without Titanium :S
Ok, then the problem is solved!
Titanium brings only problems, people!

ECC610
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Titanium brings only problems, people!
But it's the only way to restore apps quickly. I like to try a lot of rom, without Titanium it would be impossible.