Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,360 Members 53,711 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][NC] Unofficial CM9 Nightly builds - with/without OpenGL

Tip us?
 
racks11479
Old
#491  
racks11479's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 751
Posts: 990
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Fresh Meadows

 
DONATE TO ME
Awwwww snizzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaps!! UMS working great here.. I rather prefer this over MTP. Thanks guys!!!!
 
leapinlar
Old
#492  
leapinlar's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3546
Posts: 8,094
Join Date: Oct 2006

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeballer View Post
Did you actually try it? It was enabled last night.
Like I said, it's been there for a few days. Mine's grayed out. Do you have to connect first?
See my Nook Color Tips Thread here,
and my Nook Color EMMC Partition Repair Thread here,
and my Nook Color Updated CM SD Installation Instructions here,
and my Nook HD/HD+ stock tips thread here
and my Nook HD/HD+ CWM Root Tools thread here
e.mote's Nook HD/HD+ Dummies Guide for installing CM10.1/CM10.2/CM11 here
 
eyeballer
Old
#493  
eyeballer's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3358
Posts: 1,262
Join Date: Jun 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by leapinlar View Post
Like I said, it's been there for a few days. Mine's grayed out. Do you have to connect first?
Like I said. It's enabled in the latest 4/22 builds.
 
stolenmoment
Old
#494  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 43
Posts: 360
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeballer View Post
Like I said. It's enabled in the latest 4/22 builds.
Sorry, but I'm running 4/22 (non-opengl), and it's still grayed out.

Sent from my NookColor using xda premium
 
eyeballer
Old
#495  
eyeballer's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3358
Posts: 1,262
Join Date: Jun 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by stolenmoment View Post
Sorry, but I'm running 4/22 (non-opengl), and it's still grayed out.

Sent from my NookColor using xda premium
There's two sets of 4/22 builds, you need the LATEST.
The Following User Says Thank You to eyeballer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
stolenmoment
Old
(Last edited by stolenmoment; 22nd April 2012 at 10:18 PM.)
#496  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 43
Posts: 360
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeballer View Post
There's two sets of 4/22 builds, you need the LATEST.
Ok, downloading...

Well, I've had the "starting" progress bar in the notification for three minutes now... fail.

Why is it so hard to download from techerrata?

My second try actually started... nope, bad md5. This is a Bad Thing.

Sent from my NookColor using xda premium
 
leapinlar
Old
(Last edited by leapinlar; 22nd April 2012 at 11:35 PM.)
#497  
leapinlar's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3546
Posts: 8,094
Join Date: Oct 2006

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by stolenmoment View Post
Ok, downloading...

Well, I've had the "starting" progress bar in the notification for three minutes now... fail.

Why is it so hard to download from techerrata?

My second try actually started... nope, bad md5. This is a Bad Thing.

Sent from my NookColor using xda premium
Must be something on your end, your internet connection, your wifi router or your download device. I just downloaded it from techerrata in under two minutes (directly to my nook, via wifi) And it was perfect. Granted, I have a fast connection, but techerrata delivered it smoothly.

Edit: Got it working. Thanks Eyeballer. The change must have been to the framework as it would not work until I updated my patch for softkeys. Uploaded newest patch to my thread.

Sent from my Nook Color running ICS and Tapatalk
See my Nook Color Tips Thread here,
and my Nook Color EMMC Partition Repair Thread here,
and my Nook Color Updated CM SD Installation Instructions here,
and my Nook HD/HD+ stock tips thread here
and my Nook HD/HD+ CWM Root Tools thread here
e.mote's Nook HD/HD+ Dummies Guide for installing CM10.1/CM10.2/CM11 here
 
boomn
Old
#498  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 83
Posts: 272
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by stolenmoment View Post
Waitaminnit... why isn't that available in the tablet gui? I've been really missing the "power notification widget" from CM7, and you're saying it's only there in phone mode? Whywhywhy?

Thanks for clarifying this! I've been wiping the cache partition as well...

Sent from my NookColor using xda premium
There is a form of this in the tablet gui by default too. Tap on the clock then again on the clock popup and you get a scrollable list of settings toggles. Turning off the toggle for auto-rotate screen locks the interface whichever mode you're currently in. Screenshot here
 
stolenmoment
Old
#499  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 43
Posts: 360
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by leapinlar View Post
Must be something on your end, your internet connection, your wifi router or your download device. I just downloaded it from techerrata in under two minutes (directly to my nook, via wifi) And it was perfect. Granted, I have a fast connection, but techerrata delivered it smoothly.
Then why do half of my downloads get the download page instead of the zip? If the supposed zipfile is 4.somethingK, you got a web page instead of a zip (take a look). Can't arrange that on my end.

And I'm downloading directly, as well, using the stock browser.

Sent from my Nook Color using xda premium
 
leapinlar
Old
(Last edited by leapinlar; 23rd April 2012 at 01:28 AM.)
#500  
leapinlar's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3546
Posts: 8,094
Join Date: Oct 2006

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by stolenmoment View Post
Then why do half of my downloads get the download page instead of the zip? If the supposed zipfile is 4.somethingK, you got a web page instead of a zip (take a look). Can't arrange that on my end.

And I'm downloading directly, as well, using the stock browser.

Sent from my Nook Color using xda premium
I use Dolphin browser and have my user agent set to desktop. That could be the difference.

When I download there, I get a countdown of 10 seconds followed by a pop-up asking if I want to download the file by name. Your browser might not be rendering that pop-up and downloading it as the file.
See my Nook Color Tips Thread here,
and my Nook Color EMMC Partition Repair Thread here,
and my Nook Color Updated CM SD Installation Instructions here,
and my Nook HD/HD+ stock tips thread here
and my Nook HD/HD+ CWM Root Tools thread here
e.mote's Nook HD/HD+ Dummies Guide for installing CM10.1/CM10.2/CM11 here

Tags
cm9, ics, nightly
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes