Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Official Q&A Thread For Existz's AOSPX

OP PipelinerArd

15th April 2012, 09:46 PM   |  #51  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I was wondering how to use mms without turning my data on. I know it uses it. On sense roms I don't need data on. Do you have a solution for this?

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using XDA
15th April 2012, 10:01 PM   |  #52  
OP Senior Member
Flag Louisiana
Thanks Meter: 1,968

906 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bearfan96

I was wondering how to use mms without turning my data on. I know it uses it. On sense roms I don't need data on. Do you have a solution for this?

I don't think there's a solution, I know what you mean though.. as of right now your data must be enable to send/receive mms!
15th April 2012, 10:31 PM   |  #53  
Moderator Committee - The Dark Knight
Flag Watching from the Shadows
Thanks Meter: 11,559

14,936 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bearfan96

This is the way AOSP work. When it disables data it doesn't allow other apps to then it back on. Sense roms allow the messaging apps to turn your data on. There will be no fix as this is how Google intended it to be.
19th April 2012, 09:33 PM   |  #54  
Thanks Meter: 3

12 posts
More
download stuck in status bar
Hey all, just wanted to thank everyone for the great ROM. I've been using AR 28 for a week or so now. Other than some random reboots I've had a great time, but today I've run into a problem. I've had a download that got started and froze stuck in my status bar all day. The status bar pulsates but never finishes and clearing the status bar doesn't do anything. I've tried resets and clearing the cache and would like any solution other than a full wipe. Thanks!
20th April 2012, 03:42 AM   |  #55  
OP Senior Member
Flag Louisiana

906 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by photonate

Hey all, just wanted to thank everyone for the great ROM. I've been using AR 28 for a week or so now. Other than some random reboots I've had a great time, but today I've run into a problem. I've had a download that got started and froze stuck in my status bar all day. The status bar pulsates but never finishes and clearing the status bar doesn't do anything. I've tried resets and clearing the cache and would like any solution other than a full wipe. Thanks!

I haven't heard of a bug like this before. You might have better luck posting in the dev thread. Sorry I was no help
21st April 2012, 07:34 AM   |  #56  
Quote:
Originally Posted by photonate

In the downloads app in the app drawer you can cancel dl's. I had the same prob other day.

Sent from here using magic air wires.
22nd April 2012, 08:04 PM   |  #57  
Remove Clock
I would like to remove the clock from the notification bar. I use clocker widget for the clock and having both just seems goofy to me. Can someone explain how to do this?
22nd April 2012, 08:33 PM   |  #58  
OP Senior Member
Flag Louisiana

906 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~wolverine~

I would like to remove the clock from the notification bar. I use clocker widget for the clock and having both just seems goofy to me. Can someone explain how to do this?

You can't, well in this build, its a feature that's only present in, say, Lord's ice cold sandwich.
22nd April 2012, 09:02 PM   |  #59  
Quote:
Originally Posted by PipelinerArd

You can't, well in this build, its a feature that's only present in, say, Lord's ice cold sandwich.

OK Thanks
23rd April 2012, 08:41 AM   |  #60  
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
Downloaded Ace Hack Kit, rooted my phone, loaded the zip file for cyanogenmod from clockworkmod, phone goes to the HTC screen and doesn't boot. What am I doing wrong?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread