Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

[Q] Signal Problem?

OP slhysf

22nd April 2012, 05:55 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

74 posts
I am using MS2Green0.3 rom (2.3.4). I have signal problem, signals disappears after some time and then back after long time.

Is there any fix for signals Or do i change Rom?
22nd April 2012, 06:59 PM   |  #2  
Flag Mexico
Thanks Meter: 59

430 posts
More
Wink Defy Baseband Switcher
Have you tried Defy Baseband Switcher??...
22nd April 2012, 07:10 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 76

182 posts
More
If you're having about a wifi signal then you have to set the IP lease time on your router to anything but unlimited. That should solve the problem.
22nd April 2012, 07:13 PM   |  #4  
OP Member

74 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicsa

If you're having about a wifi signal then you have to set the IP lease time on your router to anything but unlimited. That should solve the problem.

Wifi signals are good, no problem with that. I have problem with SIM signals.
22nd April 2012, 08:13 PM   |  #5  

182 posts
More
sonric is right then, baseband switcher might help you. Check out this thread then. Good luck
22nd April 2012, 08:26 PM   |  #6  
OP Member

74 posts
Quote:

sonric is right then, baseband switcher might help you. Check out this thread then. Good luck

doesnt work for me problem is still there signals are coming and going after a while... could you let me know any other good ROM for 2.3.4. I have search forum but still confuse.
22nd April 2012, 08:54 PM   |  #7  

182 posts
More
Currently I'm using this ROM 2nd version on my defy+. It's the latest 2.3.6 though, but you can always downgrade if you don't like it. Make sure you make nandroid backup of your current ROM in case the things go wrong. If you decide to install it, don't freak out because of its battery indicator. It has 10% increments (on MS2GINGER is that 1%).
22nd April 2012, 09:00 PM   |  #8  
OP Member

74 posts
Quote:

Currently I'm using this ROM 2nd version on my defy+. It's the latest 2.3.6 though, but you can always downgrade if you don't like it. Make sure you make nandroid backup of your current ROM in case the things go wrong. If you decide to install it, don't freak out because of its battery indicator. It has 10% increments (on MS2GINGER is that 1%).

line from Threat:

Compatible Devices: Motorola Defy Plus (MB526), Motorola Defy (MB525 - Bayer camera module only, devices with green lens is not supported)

I have green lens defy MB525 with Android 2.3.4. Is provided rom will work on it? if not please provide compatible rom. OR good way to upgrade to 2.3.6. Thanks
22nd April 2012, 09:12 PM   |  #9  

182 posts
More
Oh boy, green lens?
This is the right ROM for you
22nd April 2012, 09:14 PM   |  #10  
OP Member

74 posts
Quote:

Oh boy, green lens?
This is the right ROM for you

ah! this is for Defy Green Lens [Android 2.3.6] , but i am on 2.3.4 doesnt work for me.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread