Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,772 Members 52,090 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Signal Problem?

Tip us?
 
slhysf
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 74
Join Date: Oct 2011
Question [Q] Signal Problem?

I am using MS2Green0.3 rom (2.3.4). I have signal problem, signals disappears after some time and then back after long time.

Is there any fix for signals Or do i change Rom?
 
sonrics1993
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 58
Posts: 412
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Mexico
Wink Defy Baseband Switcher

Have you tried Defy Baseband Switcher??...
 
Vicsa
Old
#3  
Vicsa's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 175
Join Date: Apr 2012
If you're having about a wifi signal then you have to set the IP lease time on your router to anything but unlimited. That should solve the problem.
 
slhysf
Old
#4  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 74
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicsa View Post
If you're having about a wifi signal then you have to set the IP lease time on your router to anything but unlimited. That should solve the problem.

Wifi signals are good, no problem with that. I have problem with SIM signals.
 
Vicsa
Old
#5  
Vicsa's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 175
Join Date: Apr 2012
sonric is right then, baseband switcher might help you. Check out this thread then. Good luck
 
slhysf
Old
#6  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 74
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicsa View Post
sonric is right then, baseband switcher might help you. Check out this thread then. Good luck
doesnt work for me problem is still there signals are coming and going after a while... could you let me know any other good ROM for 2.3.4. I have search forum but still confuse.
 
Vicsa
Old
#7  
Vicsa's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 175
Join Date: Apr 2012
Currently I'm using this ROM 2nd version on my defy+. It's the latest 2.3.6 though, but you can always downgrade if you don't like it. Make sure you make nandroid backup of your current ROM in case the things go wrong. If you decide to install it, don't freak out because of its battery indicator. It has 10% increments (on MS2GINGER is that 1%).
 
slhysf
Old
#8  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 74
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicsa View Post
Currently I'm using this ROM 2nd version on my defy+. It's the latest 2.3.6 though, but you can always downgrade if you don't like it. Make sure you make nandroid backup of your current ROM in case the things go wrong. If you decide to install it, don't freak out because of its battery indicator. It has 10% increments (on MS2GINGER is that 1%).
line from Threat:

Compatible Devices: Motorola Defy Plus (MB526), Motorola Defy (MB525 - Bayer camera module only, devices with green lens is not supported)

I have green lens defy MB525 with Android 2.3.4. Is provided rom will work on it? if not please provide compatible rom. OR good way to upgrade to 2.3.6. Thanks
 
Vicsa
Old
#9  
Vicsa's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 175
Join Date: Apr 2012
Oh boy, green lens?
This is the right ROM for you
 
slhysf
Old
#10  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 74
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicsa View Post
Oh boy, green lens?
This is the right ROM for you
ah! this is for Defy Green Lens [Android 2.3.6] , but i am on 2.3.4 doesnt work for me.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Intel Partners with Unity to Support Android on Intel-Based Devices

Intel, largely known for their long-standing reputation as the king of … more

Device Review: Samsung Gear Live

Recently, Google announced Android Wear to the world. Android Wear is the Android-based initiative from … more

Forums Added for the Nvidia Shield Tablet and Sharp Aquos Crystal

Just a few days ago, wetook an in depth look at theNvidia Shield Tabletand … more

[OTA Captured] Android 4.4.3 Lands on European HTC One M7

The secound release of the Android L Developer Previewmay be the new hotness for … more