Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,031 Members 44,848 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][CM7.2] Kyrillos' ROM v10.6 **Fast n' Lite**

Tip us?

zamc
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndronoobS3 View Post
HI!
When you instal Skype for first time and enter yours username and pass, on the screen will shown that Skype detected that you have camera and offers you to use it to make video calls. Just deny that or skip (i cant remember exactly).
If problem persist, go to aplications and find Skype and clear user data then start Skype again.
Thanks for the answer. I didnt know that and i try an older version (2.5 something!!) and it work fine. I will try again with newest version and follow your instructions and we'll see!!

kyrillos13
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 5089

DONATE TO ME
v10.2 tar file uploaded! [Thanks to rkoby13]

S4 Mini LTE Black Edition powered by CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightly

DEV - Galaxy Ace 2 firmware: KYRILLOSv9.JB.XXMG2 (Android 4.1.2)
DEV - Galaxy 3 firmware: Kyrillos' ROM v10.6 (Android 2.3.7) // Kyrillos' ROM v9.7.1 (Android 2.2)

Always have your stuff when you need it with Dropbox. Sign up here and get 2.5GB for free!!
Copy is the easiest way to store, protect, and share all your amazing things! Sign up here and get 20GB for free!!

rysi3k
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Hi kyrillos,
thanks for your work! everything works great like a charm.
I have question about best fs in the phone. What choose is the best in your opinion?
now i have:
system, data, sd-ext as ext4
cache as rfs

should i change something? and how if i have default kernel from 10.2?

Thanks

Sent from my MZ601 using XDA Premium HD app

kyrillos13
Old
Thanks Meter 5089

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rysi3k View Post
Hi kyrillos,
thanks for your work! everything works great like a charm.
I have question about best fs in the phone. What choose is the best in your opinion?
now i have:
system, data, sd-ext as ext4
cache as rfs

should i change something? and how if i have default kernel from 10.2?

Thanks

Sent from my MZ601 using XDA Premium HD app
No you are fine. My partitions are the same type

DEV - Galaxy 3 firmware: Kyrillos' ROM v10.6 (Android 2.3.7) // Kyrillos' ROM v9.7.1 (Android 2.2)

Always have your stuff when you need it with Dropbox. Sign up here and get 2.5GB for free!!
Copy is the easiest way to store, protect, and share all your amazing things! Sign up here and get 20GB for free!!

alb3rtt
Old
Thanks Meter 681
To anyone having problems with videos playing really laggy or sound crackling, flash arakmars latest kernel from here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/at5lzkeag...12-04-2012.zip (thanks rkoby).
Phone: Black Nexus 5 32GB
Setup: Purity w/UBER Kernel and ART.

lesiux
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Is there any possibility to make shortcut to telephone? When i'am trying to open this always contacts are opening not telephone where you can choose numer manually. Can i fix this somehow?

Eselter
Old
Thanks Meter 332

DONATE TO ME
Ofc You can add shortcut to telephone. You must choose Application and select Phone.
If it still open contacts change default tab in phone/contacts settings to phone.

Oczywiście, że można dodać skrót do telefonu. Wybierasz aplikacje i zaznaczasz telefon w wyborze podczas dodawania skrótu.
Jeśli nadal będą się otwierać kontakty to zmień "Default tab" w ustawieniach telefonu/kontaktach na "phone".

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

I need help. How I can activate a2sd on Arakmar kernel. On CM7 1.5 kernel all working fine I don't need anythink to do. When I install arakmar kernel all disappear and S2E don't working for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Eselter For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

alb3rtt
Old
Thanks Meter 681
does the script stop working when you change kernels? i changed to arakmars kernel, did data wipe, formated sd-ext to ext4, rebooted and it wont work.

kyrillos13
Old
Thanks Meter 5089

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by alb3rtt View Post
does the script stop working when you change kernels? i changed to arakmars kernel, did data wipe, formated sd-ext to ext4, rebooted and it wont work.
It must work on any kernel without issues. I dont know whats going on with Arakmar's kernel..

alb3rtt
Old
Thanks Meter 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrillos13 View Post
It must work on any kernel without issues. I dont know whats going on with Arakmar's kernel..
should i reflash your rom, wipe data, flash arakmars kernel and wipe data and format sd-ext to ext 4?