Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,579 Members 43,371 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Fire_Bird ICS ROM v3.0

Tip us?

egazito
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Fire_Bird ICS ROM v3.0

Hello, first of all a very good job!
But I found some bugs ... how can I get a screnshot to show but do not know how ... I have the mobile phone to two days without charging and always with WIFI connected but if I turn off (WIFI) could not stand more than 14 hours ... thanks ...

egazito
Old
(Last edited by egazito; 21st April 2012 at 10:34 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
163 views and no answer ... I want to help but first I need your help ...I've been doing some tests with the baseband 70 and I think that she is injecting a higher voltage in the 3G module and that is why our batteries run out so quickly ...

old_fart
Old
Thanks Meter 88
huh ? if you wish to take 'screen shots', well the app store has something cheap / free for that... but battery drain statistics are built right into the operating system package.
hmmm, so if wifi is working, it uses less battery power than the cellular tranciever circuit ? . . . the second circuit is more of a pig ?

egazito
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_fart View Post
huh ? if you wish to take 'screen shots', well the app store has something cheap / free for that... but battery drain statistics are built right into the operating system package.
hmmm, so if wifi is working, it uses less battery power than the cellular tranciever circuit ? . . . the second circuit is more of a pig ?
I know it's strange but true ... when I have the WiFi turned on, the phone behaves normally and the battery lasts two days but if you turn it off, (baseband70) spent a few hours and the battery starts to heat up and lose 20% per hour ... not strange?

old_fart
Old
Thanks Meter 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by egazito View Post
but if you turn it off, (baseband70) spent a few hours and the battery starts to heat up and lose 20% per hour ... not strange?
i am sorry but it does not 'sound' normal. i do not think i use that 'baseband70', so i cannot give you comparison data.
( way of looking at it ) is the glass half empty, or is the glass half full . . .

egazito
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_fart View Post
i am sorry but it does not 'sound' normal. i do not think i use that 'baseband70', so i cannot give you comparison data.
( way of looking at it ) is the glass half empty, or is the glass half full . . .
LOL

sorry, I forgot to change the language to display the photos ... but one problem is that says 18% is used by the bluetooth but I never turned on ...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	shot_000002.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	1017894   Click image for larger version

Name:	shot_000004.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	1017895  

eager_man
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default screenshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by egazito View Post
Hello, first of all a very good job!
But I found some bugs ... how can I get a screnshot to show but do not know how ... I have the mobile phone to two days without charging and always with WIFI connected but if I turn off (WIFI) could not stand more than 14 hours ... thanks ...
Hold the power button and the volume key down at the same time.

egazito
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by eager_man View Post
Hold the power button and the volume key down at the same time.
had already tried but no combination worked ... I had to find an application in the market ... thx any way

this rom is good but do not know what is going on my phone ... I will try another project to see what happens ...