Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,614 Members 44,338 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][PORT] Ultimate MIUI 2.4.20-GB-FB0 (Android 2.3.7)

Tip us?
 
ubuntunerd
Old
#111  
ubuntunerd's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 350
Posts: 814
Join Date: Oct 2011
please check out the updated version of the miui tron theme i put together a while back, it should work with gb or miui v4(ics) it has the new miui circular locking system plus over 250 icons
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...5#post22810275
the movie has long passed but this theme is pretty awesome !!!
 
Indiarocks
Old
(Last edited by Indiarocks; 24th April 2012 at 10:06 AM.)
#112  
Indiarocks's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 24
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Kolkata
Hi Guys,
It says in the features of this ROM that the incoming call volume bug has been fixed. But unfortunately I am still facing this problem. Is there any specific patch or update that can be applied to fix this issue ? Please help guys. This ROM is awesome. It is just this problem that is forcing me to switch to stock ROM. Or alternately is there any other version of MIUI ROM that doesn't have problems like this. I can live without the FM radio and HDMI. But with problems with call volume is something that cannot be overlooked.
 
cheezzzz
Old
#113  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 37
Posts: 208
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiarocks View Post
Hi Guys,
It says in the features of this ROM that the incoming call volume bug has been fixed. But unfortunately I am still facing this problem. Is there any specific patch or update that can be applied to fix this issue ? Please help guys. This ROM is awesome. It is just this problem that is forcing me to switch to stock ROM. Or alternately is there any other version of MIUI ROM that doesn't have problems like this. I can live without the FM radio and HDMI. But with problems with call volume is something that cannot be overlooked.
same here, apparently the incoming vol issue has been fixed, maybe we need to first flash to an older version before the latest update.. just guessing..
 
cheezzzz
Old
#114  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 37
Posts: 208
Join Date: Nov 2011
today when i was using this rom when i swiped from lockscreen to messages and did my pattern unlock, suddenly it entered boot animation and remained at boot animation, until i had to manually pull the battery out.

incoming call volume issue still exists. carrier STILL showing unknown. FR bro u there? any fixes?
 
ubuntunerd
Old
#115  
ubuntunerd's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 350
Posts: 814
Join Date: Oct 2011
i want to let everyone know that we finally can look forward to the status pull down bar, dialer and msm themes for miui v4

one of our members "raakaysh" made the first full theme and he gave me permission to look over his theme to make one myself which I already did
his theme can be found here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1622394


this what im working on:


 
deathbearer
Old
#116  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 117
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubuntunerd View Post
i want to let everyone know that we finally can look forward to the status pull down bar, dialer and msm themes for miui v4

one of our members "raakaysh" made the first full theme and he gave me permission to look over his theme to make one myself which I already did
his theme can be found here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1622394


this what im working on:


Looks Awesome Bro, when do we get it?
 
saintfalcon
Old
#117  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 24
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Surabaya
Hi,
I've install this 2.4.13 update from a fresh stock rom
- Wiped data
- Mounted /system and /data
- Flash ROM
But nothing happen. stuck in vendor logo. Is there something missing?

Tried to install mOCkernel 1.7.14 and still nothing happen.
Did I tried a wrong version?

still a blue striped lines and nothing happened.

what should I do?
 
paarkhi
Old
#118  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 481
Posts: 1,272
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by saintfalcon View Post
Hi,
I've install this 2.4.13 update from a fresh stock rom
- Wiped data
- Mounted /system and /data
- Flash ROM
But nothing happen. stuck in vendor logo. Is there something missing?

Tried to install mOCkernel 1.7.14 and still nothing happen.
Did I tried a wrong version?

still a blue striped lines and nothing happened.

what should I do?
Which Kernel Baseband are you on, I think you were on Stock Sharp (2.6.35) then you need to flash back 2.6.32 Kernel via SUT then only you will be able to use this ROM.
 
saintfalcon
Old
#119  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 24
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Surabaya
Quote:
Originally Posted by paarkhi View Post
Which Kernel Baseband are you on, I think you were on Stock Sharp (2.6.35) then you need to flash back 2.6.32 Kernel via SUT then only you will be able to use this ROM.
How can I change back to 2.6.32?

Can you please point the link?

thanks
 
paarkhi
Old
(Last edited by paarkhi; 18th June 2012 at 07:14 AM.)
#120  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 481
Posts: 1,272
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by saintfalcon View Post
How can I change back to 2.6.32?

Can you please point the link?

thanks
Flash this stock Kernel with the Stock recovery or SUT
http://d-h.st/yuH

If you need to download SUT then
http://d-h.st/U5H

rename the stock ROM file to firmware.nb0 and paste in the root of SD card if you are flashing with Stock recovery of the phone

The Following User Says Thank You to paarkhi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes