For some reason I can't seem to post links.
I'm sorry but you'd have to copy and paste the URLs into the address bar of your browser manually.
Important note: The slow version may result in bootloops on some devices after several reboots. Sorry 'bout that. No problems reported with fast version so far.
Slow version: dl.dropbox.com/u/27763239/bootanimation.gif
Fast version: dl.dropbox.com/u/27763239/bootanim2.gif
Above image looks like **** due to gif compression.
Slow version: explodonation.deviantart.com/art/Aperture-Science-Bootscreen-297837567
Fast version: explodonation.deviantart.com/art/Aperture-Science-Boot-Animation-for-Android-Fast-297983669
Direct Download Links:
Slow version: deviantart.com/download/297837567/aperture_science_bootscreen_by_explodonation-d4xboxr.zip
Fast version: deviantart.com/download/297983669/aperture_science_boot_animation_for_android__fast_ _by_explodonation-d4xeto5.zip
Note: This is not a flashable zip.
1. Download the file onto your phone's SD Card, do not extract.
2. Mount SD card in phone.
3. Using Root Explorer or some other file manager, copy bootanimation.zip to /system/media/ and replace the original one there.
(Note: you must be rooted to do this. See here on how to: forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1377119)
4. Reboot your phone.
5. (Optional) You might want to set permissions on the file to 777.
7. If that didn't work, try copying bootanimation.zip to /system/customize/resource/ instead and reboot.
8. If that didn't work, make sure you have S-OFF. forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=841076
9. If you're stuck in a boot loop with the animation freezing halfway, your copy of bootanimation.zip might be corrupted.
Restore from your backup and try again. Or reflash. Or access the system partition using your favourite method and change bootanimation.zip.
aornish (for the aperture science vector image):
knockerdolt (for inspiration):
You might need these if you're planning on making your own version: