FORUMS

Beats Music No Longer Accepting New Accounts

Whenever Apple launches a new product or service, it definitely manages to grab the … more

Do You Do Self-Repairs on Your Devices?

As smartphone designs become more and more complex, self-repairs on devices are also becoming … more

Sony Z4 Slips Out of Top 5 Smartphones in Japan

In a bid to streamline its flagship series which had been losing credibility over the … more

Sprint’s New Unlimited Plan with Ridiculous Capped Speeds

The carrier game in the United States is perpetually rushing forward at … more

I decided i just couldnt leave :D

1,369 posts
Thanks Meter: 245
 
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
22nd April 2012, 04:25 PM |#21  
wilbso's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag The Internet
Thanks Meter: 245
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deedii

They are fit to the job although b.Jay will be a strict police.hehe
I was thinking for a couple of mos about that idea of joining the moderating team but for now the application is closed. Do you think guys Im fit for it?

yeah, i signed up for it, do you think i'm fit for it? im still waiting for a response

I think you'd be a good moderator deedii
 
 
22nd April 2012, 04:49 PM |#22  
sotiris82's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Another pointless thread
22nd April 2012, 04:52 PM |#23  
wilbso's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag The Internet
Thanks Meter: 245
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sotiris82

Another pointless thread


another pointless post that means nothing to me

EDIT: HAHAHAHA, you make me laugh! I went through your profile and your recent posts, one word!: troll
Last edited by wilbso; 22nd April 2012 at 04:54 PM.
22nd April 2012, 06:15 PM |#24  
deedii's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,021
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sotiris82

Another pointless thread

Sweetie try posting a constructive message next time coz honestly what makes this thread pointless is bcoz of the message you just posted. It will just create flame so if you wanna be respected then do respect other as well. Anyway you can post anything here in GENERAL section as you like as long as you dont flame or hurt others feelings mwah

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilbso

another pointless post that means nothing to me

EDIT: HAHAHAHA, you make me laugh! I went through your profile and your recent posts, one word!: troll

wilbso a piece of advice if you see some post like on the top please try to hold yourself as much as you could not to reply. It will just be a chain of flame when you replied to you know what.

Hugs for the both of you..
22nd April 2012, 06:22 PM |#25  
Member
Flag NCR
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Yes ,

I think so, Let see, I vote for you
22nd April 2012, 06:26 PM |#26  
wilbso's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag The Internet
Thanks Meter: 245
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deedii

Sweetie try posting a constructive message next time coz honestly what makes this thread pointless is bcoz of the message you just posted. It will just create flame so if you wanna be respected then do respect other as well. Anyway you can post anything here in GENERAL section as you like as long as you dont flame or hurt others feelings mwah



wilbso a piece of advice if you see some post like on the top please try to hold yourself as much as you could not to reply. It will just be a chain of flame when you replied to you know what.

Hugs for the both of you..

Ok, thanka deedii

Sent from my E15a using XDA
22nd April 2012, 09:00 PM |#27  
RohinZaraki's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Batu Pahat, Johor
Thanks Meter: 3,749
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilbso

yeah, i signed up for it, do you think i'm fit for it? im still waiting for a response

I think you'd be a good moderator deedii

I know i cant apply for anything till october picked up an infraction

Sent from my X8 using Tapatalk
22nd April 2012, 09:05 PM |#28  
wilbso's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag The Internet
Thanks Meter: 245
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RohinZaraki

I know i cant apply for anything till october picked up an infraction

Sent from my X8 using Tapatalk

Really? Woah....how....

Sent from my E15a using XDA
22nd April 2012, 09:38 PM |#29  
semdxd's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 101
 
More
Welcome back
22nd April 2012, 09:45 PM |#30  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
[QUOTE]
Quote:

Originally Posted by sotiris82
Another pointless thread

Sweetie try posting a constructive message next time.....
:3 sweetie so,.....
Love ya all <3 and wilbso nice to see ya!


Sent from my X8 using xda premium
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes