Post Reply

TIGER ROM|15 April [v5.0.0|Stock UI|Very Fast|Fullunlock|OS8773] || Discontinued

22nd April 2012, 08:00 PM   |  #311  
Senior Member
Flag East of Sacramento area of ca Usa
Thanks Meter: 16
 
488 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarkan.dogar

do task29
install wp6.5
install magldr 1.13
boot to magldr then select usb flasher
then install rom by dwi.exe

voila...

nice rom, less problems, pretty fast and stable. you are going to like it...

ps. be carefull about your sd. it is formatted during install. get a backup...

cheers

That is exactly what i did and still got the errors

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGER-WP

Use instruction : Download

Have Fun

I did and same result
22nd April 2012, 08:34 PM   |  #312  
Tho San Thanh Pho's Avatar
Member
Flag 1-2-3-see-you-out... :P
Thanks Meter: 6
 
90 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
@TIGER-WP can you make this rom updatable so then we can just update without re-installing WP7.5 every time?
22nd April 2012, 09:20 PM   |  #313  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
lock screen wallpaper
i liked the lockscreen wallpaper and accidently changed it... is there any way to get it back to the original you had, or could you upload the picture on here so i can reset it back without having to redo the whole phone.

Thanks
22nd April 2012, 10:26 PM   |  #314  
LEO K's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 193
 
154 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by dani07

Hello Tiger, I want to thank you for your excellent work.... Just a bug has to indicate for my part.
A problem of tactile driver..... sometimes the ecran puts itself has to tremble and ll needs to make a reset to hand in good order, it arrived twice.

Thanks , but Can you Explain More ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbsportsbrit

That is exactly what i did and still got the errors

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------


I did and same result

Format or use another sd card and do this step again
Last edited by LEO K; 22nd April 2012 at 10:28 PM.
22nd April 2012, 10:38 PM   |  #315  
LEO K's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 193
 
154 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZNSNSAZN

@TIGER-WP can you make this rom updatable so then we can just update without re-installing WP7.5 every time?

I Try to that for some updates , but some updates must to place when cooking the rom

Have Fun
The Following User Says Thank You to LEO K For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 10:39 PM   |  #316  
LEO K's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 193
 
154 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lzacharyjw

i liked the lockscreen wallpaper and accidently changed it... is there any way to get it back to the original you had, or could you upload the picture on here so i can reset it back without having to redo the whole phone.

Thanks

You Said about that Girl picture ?
22nd April 2012, 10:44 PM   |  #317  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
ya it was a interesting photo. and my wife didn't get mad about that one since it came on the rom lol. and i can't seem to find it anywhere on the phone to try to reset it.

o and by the way good job on the rom. it had been about 5 months since i had redone my phone. Loved the icons, main reason i picked your rom over some of the others. and like the fact now i can take a picture with flash and the green tint isn't as bad as what it was on my old rom. It's hardly noticeable anymore. And now my visual voicemail works... I'm great lol
22nd April 2012, 10:59 PM   |  #318  
LEO K's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 193
 
154 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lzacharyjw

ya it was a interesting photo. and my wife didn't get mad about that one since it came on the rom lol. and i can't seem to find it anywhere on the phone to try to reset it.

o and by the way good job on the rom. it had been about 5 months since i had redone my phone. Loved the icons, main reason i picked your rom over some of the others. and like the fact now i can take a picture with flash and the green tint isn't as bad as what it was on my old rom. It's hardly noticeable anymore. And now my visual voicemail works... I'm great lol

Go To Setting\lock+wallpaper\press chage wallpaper\wallpaper

you can see this photo

Have Fun
23rd April 2012, 03:41 AM   |  #319  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
167 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGER-WP

Thanks , but Can you Explain More ?


It is difficult has to explain.... It arrives on the page menu, icones begin has to vibrate and some programs dash in buckle, the return key has no effect for stopped the program, only the touch of setting in a stand-by mode remains active.
23rd April 2012, 03:49 AM   |  #320  
Tho San Thanh Pho's Avatar
Member
Flag 1-2-3-see-you-out... :P
Thanks Meter: 6
 
90 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Also I am having trouble connecting to WMDC on my computer. First I start up Zune, then connect the phone, after that I start WMDC.

WMDC is giving me an error. Do I need to install something or adjust some setting to allow this connection to pull through?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
tiger rom
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes