Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,951 Members 52,855 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

AT&T Release Date???

Tip us?

nunyabiziz
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerd00d View Post
Premier = enterprise customer. I just ordered mine and they said it would ship out tomorrow. I expedited the shipping which should be one day.
Is there proof to this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
Mobile speed:

Home speed:

MWilt
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Premier = enterprise customer. I just ordered mine and they said it would ship out tomorrow. I expedited the shipping which should be one day.
I'm a premier customer too but they said the soonest I would get it was the 4th...weird
AT&T One X - CleanROM 6
Nexus 7 - CleanROM 1.1

Artimus009
Old
Thanks Meter 129
Well...@red...Costco price is 249 like Amazon. I called the buyer and she told me that there might be a coupon starting the following Thursday. Not sure.

Now...I went online and they have the phone for 299-100 instant rebate if you have a qualifying data plan...it did not let me keep my unlimited data and give me the rebate. I called and said sorry and I would need to go to a corporate store. I did...all is good now. I am a premier customer as well. Delivery date is on or before the 4th.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA
AT&T SGSIII rocking KT747

vioalas
Old
Thanks Meter 100
Anyone asking where the pre order link is, just got to the att website and look at all the phones, it's the first one.

And yeah, I got delivery on the 2nd, so I'll receive the 4th hopefully.

b5t28
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MWilt View Post
I'm a premier customer too but they said the soonest I would get it was the 4th...weird
I think the website is a little screwy, when I ordered they said it was guaranteed to arrive on or before the 6th, which I would assume is Friday the 4th because they don't ship on Saturday/Sunday. When I go on to check my order now, it says it will ship tomorrow but is on pre-order. I'm guessing that ship date will keep changing until they have the phones in stock.

On a side note, I went to the local store today and played with the demo model. My biggest surprise was how light the phone is. I'm coming from a BB Bold 9700, HTC touch pro, and tilt 2, and the HOX is a feather. It is also amazingly responsive. The only thing that I didn't like was it seemed there were a lot of ATT installed bloat.

txmade
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Now take this for what it is worth, last week after they announced the pre sale, I called the local store and talk to the lady I always deal with and she said that as long as the warehouse has the phones they are shipping them early. I asked her like next week early, like I could have the phone the same week I pre order and she said that is the way she understood their email.

I will believe it when I see mine show shipped.

amswak
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MWilt View Post
Same here.

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus009 View Post
Well...@red...Costco price is 249 like Amazon. I called the buyer and she told me that there might be a coupon starting the following Thursday. Not sure.

Now...I went online and they have the phone for 299-100 instant rebate if you have a qualifying data plan...it did not let me keep my unlimited data and give me the rebate. I called and said sorry and I would need to go to a corporate store. I did...all is good now. I am a premier customer as well. Delivery date is on or before the 4th.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA
Just got back from the ATT store. They didnt have the price in the system properly. They only had the off-contract price of $549 and the manager had to manually enter $199.99 for the 2yr contract price.

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Also, when I was at the store they said there is not an option to expidite shipping on pre-orders. Maybe this is something unique to online pre-orders?

vioalas
Old
Thanks Meter 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by txmade View Post
Now take this for what it is worth, last week after they announced the pre sale, I called the local store and talk to the lady I always deal with and she said that as long as the warehouse has the phones they are shipping them early. I asked her like next week early, like I could have the phone the same week I pre order and she said that is the way she understood their email.

I will believe it when I see mine show shipped.
that'd be amazing. But when I spoke to customer service they said getting the phone on the 4th is what you'll get as long as you pre order before the 2nd. She was they only person I've talked to on the phone that seemed to know her stuff.

txmade
Old
Thanks Meter 3
That's what I figured sometime the week of the 7th. I don't understand AT&T , just go ahead and ship the phones. They have to have already received the first initial batch for release. The waiting is killing me ughh!

amswak
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by txmade View Post
The waiting is killing me ughh!
yeah, I played with the display model at the store....wow, can't wait till is is mine!