Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,386 Members 51,442 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP]CHT Tweaks [BETA][SENSE 2.5]

Tip us?

poyensa
Old
(Last edited by poyensa; 24th March 2012 at 12:28 AM.)
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2538
Still playing with the CHT lockscreen

midawx
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Hi,

I would like to ask you guys some things reg. CHT lockscreen, couldn’t find anything in forum about these things:

1 I set dim backlight for 10 secs and turn off device set for 1 min. CHT lockscreen doesn’t lock on “dim backlight”? How can I set it to: “lock on dim” ? Or how can we change settings to: dim backlight in whatever 10sec and turn off device also in 10sec?

2 In CHT Lockscreen just added email/sms app. Is it possible to unlock some features on these apps in lockscreen? Like “delete email”,…etc…

3 Poy I’m using your sense lockscreen, its great! How can I change the icons? Need email icon instead of web icon.
Is it possible to have these icons as notification/counts?

4 Is there any callhistory preview app in CHT?
thanks

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Next problem: I added notification widget on cht sense 3 lockscreen. After that I cant unlock my phone anymore.
It shows normal CHT screens but its locked! There is no sense3 circle to unlock anymore. No softkeys.

Please help

poyensa
Old
Thanks Meter 2538
About the notification widget do the fix explained in #439

about the icons in sense3 LS, do the changes in the graphic file for the background and re-asign the links in CHTtweaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by midawx View Post
Hi,

I would like to ask you guys some things reg. CHT lockscreen, couldn’t find anything in forum about these things:

1 I set dim backlight for 10 secs and turn off device set for 1 min. CHT lockscreen doesn’t lock on “dim backlight”? How can I set it to: “lock on dim” ? Or how can we change settings to: dim backlight in whatever 10sec and turn off device also in 10sec?

2 In CHT Lockscreen just added email/sms app. Is it possible to unlock some features on these apps in lockscreen? Like “delete email”,…etc…

3 Poy I’m using your sense lockscreen, its great! How can I change the icons? Need email icon instead of web icon.
Is it possible to have these icons as notification/counts?

4 Is there any callhistory preview app in CHT?
thanks

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Next problem: I added notification widget on cht sense 3 lockscreen. After that I cant unlock my phone anymore.
It shows normal CHT screens but its locked! There is no sense3 circle to unlock anymore. No softkeys.

Please help

midawx
Old
Thanks Meter 2
now is working everything, thank you!

sorry to stress, any idea reg. other questions? 1,2,4?

thanks

poyensa
Old
(Last edited by poyensa; 27th March 2012 at 09:33 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2538
Quote:
now is working everything, thank you!

sorry to stress, any idea reg. other questions? 1,2,4?

thanks

thanks for the questions, it brings a lot of good to me searching the answers!

first, no more stress in winmo land

1. no answer I can find in Co0kie area, I would say it belong to winmo settings (energy) and it remind me somehow to Z80-man and his amazing tweaking in the registry to modify the time to lock the device. I havent investigate too much there, just i use MySuspend as softkey to manually lock tge device and save the power button:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=544475

2. I will investigate. I hope to bring something

4. No widget like that exist fot CHT. I know of call history tab: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=623819
you could instal it and create a link to this tab, and may be an oportunity for a new widget.

RoryB
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 681

DONATE TO ME
Item 2 above: Do you mean something like Email Widget Account Switches?

It includes delete email and similar actions through the lock screen.

I do not have everything for email and nothing for SMS at all, but it could get you started.
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III running Quantum.4
Read About Me to see what I am working on & following like CHTS, Reminder and AppTask widgets, and CHT basic function tweaks. Also, Fixed CHT restarting when you have no tasks.
Mortscript | iniEditor | regEditor| MortScripts to toggle settings
Samsung Infuse 4G drowned. If you have one check out Scott's CM10 or CM10PA Firmware
ATT Fuze (HTC RAPH110) with Energy ROM: Energy.RAPHAEL.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Jul.06
HTC Wizard|See about me for my ROM collection and other work
The Following User Says Thank You to RoryB For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

midawx
Old
Thanks Meter 2
hi,

Poy, 1th problem I could solve registry changing: BatterySuspendTime set from 60sec to 10sec. Thanks

RoryB, great switches, exactly what I needed, but how can I unlock/use them on lockscreen? usually they are still locked on CHT LS3

Also I have problems with CHT Music player widget. There is no sound since couple of days. Song/time is playing/moving, but no sound. Any idea? pls help.

thank you guys

RoryB
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 681

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
hi,

Poy, 1th problem I could solve registry changing: BatterySuspendTime set from 60sec to 10sec. Thanks

RoryB, great switches, exactly what I needed, but how can I unlock/use them on lockscreen? usually they are still locked on CHT LS3

Also I have problems with CHT Music player widget. There is no sound since couple of days. Song/time is playing/moving, but no sound. Any idea? pls help.

thank you guys
They should work like any other freelink on the lock screen. Drag them a little and they should do their thing. Some just do their thing like "delete". Others unlock the phone first and then do their thing like "inbox".
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III running Quantum.4
Read About Me to see what I am working on & following like CHTS, Reminder and AppTask widgets, and CHT basic function tweaks. Also, Fixed CHT restarting when you have no tasks.
Mortscript | iniEditor | regEditor| MortScripts to toggle settings
Samsung Infuse 4G drowned. If you have one check out Scott's CM10 or CM10PA Firmware
ATT Fuze (HTC RAPH110) with Energy ROM: Energy.RAPHAEL.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Jul.06
HTC Wizard|See about me for my ROM collection and other work

jarr25
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi, i installed the 0.97 beta version and i have some problem with it. When im trying to lauch chttweaks from menu start then program shows for the moment but after that immediately disapear. Anyone can help with it, please? ; (

poyensa
Old
Thanks Meter 2538
please explain a bit what you have installed: CHT2.0? JMLMenuSense_1.65? widgets?

Tags
cht, co0kie home tab, manila, poyensa, widgets