765 posts
More
You need a tissue?

Sent from my DROID2 using xda premium
22nd April 2012, 10:36 PM   |  #42  
Thanks Meter: 9

79 posts
More
Not impressed. I have a Galaxy Nexus that gets just as much use as my Iconia Tab. Android is my primary day-to-day OS. The only feature I miss when using my tablet is the ability to swipe away apps that are listed when you press the multitask key.

Otherwise...oh yay, they replaced the menu button on Honeycomb with three dots on ICS. Big deal. My tablet still does absolutely everything I need it to do. ICS doesn't add anything essential.

*offers tissues to the crybabies*
Last edited by lilirose; 24th April 2012 at 11:37 PM.
23rd April 2012, 04:31 PM   |  #43  
Flag Y Σ M X
Thanks Meter: 102

802 posts
More
what is it with these guys who buy phones, tablets and just whine about not getting updates? Just what is it that the tablet is lacking so much that you're willing to sell it so fast?

I dont get it , I would say if you want all the flash and cool stuff , start getting involved in ROMs , its addicting ,you will never care whether the manufacurer has an update or not , get a ROM that has "nightlys" if your so worried about having more!! You'll have more updates than you know what to do with them!

Quit buying these tablets , go get a iPad , let Apple tell you what is right for you and quit bitching, if you have a android phone , switch to apple as well!

(but be forewarned they bitch and cry about updates over there as well)!
23rd April 2012, 04:43 PM   |  #44  
Thanks Meter: 23

236 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilirose

Not impressed. I have a Galaxy Nexus that gets just as much use as my Iconia Tab. Android is my primary day-to-day OS. The only feature I miss when using my tablet is the ability to swipe away apps that are listed when you press the multitask key.

Otherwise...oh yay, they replaced the menu button on Honeycomb with three dots on ICS. Big deal. My tablet still does absolutely everything I need it to do. Honeycomb doesn't add anything essential.

*offers tissues to the crybabies*

I'm not sure if there is even a NEW tablet on the market as of yet running ICS. That should tell us all something.
23rd April 2012, 05:06 PM   |  #45  
Flag Traverse City
Thanks Meter: 219

1,394 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertc88

I'm not sure if there is even a NEW tablet on the market as of yet running ICS. That should tell us all something.

I thought asus Tf101 tf201, Acer a200,a510, Motorola xoom have ics prime and a510 are new plus all the cheap tablets are using 4.0.3

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2
26th April 2012, 06:56 PM   |  #46  
Washington, DC
Thanks Meter: 1

36 posts
More
Never give up hope, never!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread