Search This thread

wilbso

Aug 18, 2011
The Internet
www.youtube.com
Another pointless thread

another pointless post that means nothing to me
troll.png

EDIT: HAHAHAHA, you make me laugh! I went through your profile and your recent posts, one word!: troll

Last edited:

deedii

May 25, 2011
Another pointless thread

Sweetie try posting a constructive message next time coz honestly what makes this thread pointless is bcoz of the message you just posted. It will just create flame so if you wanna be respected then do respect other as well. Anyway you can post anything here in GENERAL section as you like as long as you dont flame or hurt others feelings :) mwah

another pointless post that means nothing to me
troll.png

EDIT: HAHAHAHA, you make me laugh! I went through your profile and your recent posts, one word!: troll

wilbso a piece of advice if you see some post like on the top please try to hold yourself as much as you could not to reply. It will just be a chain of flame when you replied to you know what. :)

Hugs for the both of you.. :)

wilbso

Aug 18, 2011
The Internet
www.youtube.com
Sweetie try posting a constructive message next time coz honestly what makes this thread pointless is bcoz of the message you just posted. It will just create flame so if you wanna be respected then do respect other as well. Anyway you can post anything here in GENERAL section as you like as long as you dont flame or hurt others feelings :) mwah

wilbso a piece of advice if you see some post like on the top please try to hold yourself as much as you could not to reply. It will just be a chain of flame when you replied to you know what. :)

Hugs for the both of you.. :)

Ok, thanka deedii :D

Sent from my E15a using XDA

kirmada

Nov 11, 2011
hi guys, as you might remember, i made a thread saying i was leaving, so i left for a little while, but i just cant bring myslef to leave so i decided to stay :D So, im back :) just wanted to say that,
cheers :)
-wilbso
haaa... i knew it ;)
neways welcome back.... trollers... wilbso is here .... haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts