Post Reply

[ROM] KDZ ROM for P936 (Nitro HD can flash)

OP LGSU640

22nd April 2012, 08:08 PM   |  #31  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
80 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2007
Thank you.
I will, I hope it will work ( Let us see )
22nd April 2012, 09:21 PM   |  #32  
hereric's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 129
 
341 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Donate to Me
More
Bell and att have the exact same phone so it should work

Sent from my LG-P930 using XDA
22nd April 2012, 09:51 PM   |  #33  
Machzelet's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rishon LeZion
Thanks Meter: 79
 
204 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
I think so too. But about SU640 & LU6200 I'm not sure.
If anyone with these devices want to try I'll be glad to know results.
Last edited by Machzelet; 22nd April 2012 at 09:55 PM.
23rd April 2012, 12:18 AM   |  #34  
kevace1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 8
 
232 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machzelet

Try it! And tell us!
I know this rom works great on my Nitro HD (AT&T), but I have no idea if this rom works on other models like Optimus LTE (Bell) or SU640 or LU6200.

so you have a AT&T branded Lg Nitro? and LTE works for you over there? I know someone here said the LTE antenna is hardware based, and according to specs, it should not work over by you, or am i wrong? any luck with root? i realy wanna try this but i personally need root, but i wanna see if this rom will let me do wifi tethering without using third party apps.
23rd April 2012, 05:01 AM   |  #35  
Machzelet's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rishon LeZion
Thanks Meter: 79
 
204 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevace1

so you have a AT&T branded Lg Nitro? and LTE works for you over there? I know someone here said the LTE antenna is hardware based, and according to specs, it should not work over by you, or am i wrong? any luck with root? i realy wanna try this but i personally need root, but i wanna see if this rom will let me do wifi tethering without using third party apps.

In Israel, there is no coverage 4g networks. My operator is working in hspa+. There is no any success with getting root, but I really don't need. Native WiFi tethering works great in this rom. Actually, everything works great in this rom except getting root
23rd April 2012, 06:24 AM   |  #36  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 544
 
1,726 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machzelet

In Israel, there is no coverage 4g networks. My operator is working in hspa+. There is no any success with getting root, but I really don't need. Native WiFi tethering works great in this rom. Actually, everything works great in this rom except getting root

Have you (or anyone else) noticed any significant differences in performance and/or battery life with this ROM compared to the AT&T ROM?
23rd April 2012, 06:44 AM   |  #37  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
80 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machzelet

I think so too. But about SU640 & LU6200 I'm not sure.
If anyone with these devices want to try I'll be glad to know results.

Did you try flashing your device with this method "Post # 29"

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1597488&page=3

or with this method:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1597488

"The process of resuscitation" part.
23rd April 2012, 06:54 AM   |  #38  
Machzelet's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rishon LeZion
Thanks Meter: 79
 
204 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdahri

Did you try flashing your device with this method "Post # 29"

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1597488&page=3

or with this method:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1597488

"The process of resuscitation" part.

I flashed my device with "The process of resuscitation" because the first method ("Post # 29") is for .tot files and image we have is .kdz file.
23rd April 2012, 06:57 AM   |  #39  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
80 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2007
Also, Are you sure this rom includes "Arabic" with RTL.

Thanks for you help.
23rd April 2012, 07:10 AM   |  #40  
Machzelet's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rishon LeZion
Thanks Meter: 79
 
204 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdahri

Also, Are you sure this rom includes "Arabic" with RTL.

Thanks for you help.

Well, this rom doesn‘t have RTL system languages, but yes, it supports RTL in apps.
I‘m russian, and for me was important to have russian system language and RTL support in apps. I don‘t know if this rom supports arabic in apps, but I guess it does.

Sent from my LG-P936 using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes