Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,785 Members 47,443 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

███R2R ROM█10/07/2011█Sense 3.0█Rainy Day is up!█[10.20.11.LIGHTNING is up!]███

Tip us?

Scott183
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Links on first page for Rainy Day, and Super Wipe not working . Could someone post them up? Thanks
Found going green somewhere on the web, not sure which one to install (Rainy Day or Going Green)? Which one is the newset? Thanks again
BTW what is the difference between standard cache, dalvik wipe and super wipe?

taadow1030
Old
Thanks Meter 226
Tonight, I will see if I have Rainy Day on my home computer. If Super wipe works the same as the other various super wipes, it will wipe data, dalvik and cache multiple (at least 3) times...

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to taadow1030 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

oodork123
Old
Thanks Meter 259
I have the super wipe that does the three time clean up but idk how to upload it to this site from my phone.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

oodork123
Old
Thanks Meter 259
The vu super wipe.

http://db.tt/fGrnZhN9
The Following User Says Thank You to oodork123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Evilone69tmg
Old
(Last edited by Evilone69tmg; 14th April 2012 at 02:17 AM.) Reason: Add Link
Thanks Meter 383

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott183 View Post
Links on first page for Rainy Day, and Super Wipe not working . Could someone post them up? Thanks
Found going green somewhere on the web, not sure which one to install (Rainy Day or Going Green)? Which one is the newset? Thanks again
BTW what is the difference between standard cache, dalvik wipe and super wipe?

Uploading Raining Day rom. Will have link up in awhile.

Here you go.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/73024820/Rai...-Pre-final.zip
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Evilone69tmg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Scott183
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Thanks for the responses and posted files. Is "Going Green" the final version after Rainy Day or visa versa? I installed rainy day yesterday, very close to perfect ROM, IMO. It does seem a bit laggy since I installed Titanium backup and a few other apps. Also crashing when I open up my HD Dolphin browser. Thinking about doing a reflash and forgetting about adding apps for a few days to see how it performs. Just not sure which one is a more stable build.

oodork123
Old
Thanks Meter 259
Download script manager and download papsmurfs latest script, its a lot less laggier but if it doesn't show up your launcher type this.
com.htc.launcher
Then pick your speed then reboot then its faster along with your 3g.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

Evilone69tmg
Old
Thanks Meter 383

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott183 View Post
Thanks for the responses and posted files. Is "Going Green" the final version after Rainy Day or visa versa? I installed rainy day yesterday, very close to perfect ROM, IMO. It does seem a bit laggy since I installed Titanium backup and a few other apps. Also crashing when I open up my HD Dolphin browser. Thinking about doing a reflash and forgetting about adding apps for a few days to see how it performs. Just not sure which one is a more stable build.
If I remember correct there was one more update to going green after the rainy day release. But the one I posted is before the latest version. I had problems with the latest version of going green where htc sense would restart all the time after doing anything. Was very annoying. The version I posted was more stable. Hope that helps.

allhill
Old
Thanks Meter 23

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilone69tmg View Post
Uploading Raining Day rom. Will have link up in awhile.

Here you go.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/73024820/Rai...-Pre-final.zip
one more time Evilone69tmg, thank you very much
downloading now...
ONE to rule them all...

O2 XDA IIs | O2 Xphone II | O2 Graphite | Dopod 838 | HTC Touch Diamond | HTC Touch Diamond2 | HTC Desire | HTC Wildfire | HTC EVO 4G | HTC Sensation XE | HTC ONE M7_U

Odiez1
Old
(Last edited by Odiez1; 22nd April 2012 at 09:59 PM.)
Thanks Meter 4
Hey folks.
I've been trying a bunch of the new ROMs lately, like the Shooter Express, the 6 in 1 and such. I just haven't been pleased with the little things in them.
Like the 6 in 1, I can't get the lockscreen quick links to map right and generally I don't like the GO locker (it's a wannabe Sense 3). Same lockscreen issue with the ODJdub HD Express.

The others are nice, but the Shooter Express, the WiFi just stopped working after about a month of using it.
Going back through my past ROMs, I found the "10.12.11.R2R_Going_Green_RLS_1.1"
and noticed that I used it for 4 months before switching.
Shooter Express lasted 1 month, 6 in 1 lasted 1 day, HD Express lasted 1 day also.

So I wiped everything, including the .android secure, boot, system, data, sdext, and a full reset.
Flashed on the 10.12.11.R2R_Going_Green_RLS_1.1, then for sh**'s and giggles I flashed on an old theme, "GruesomesHoney-KindomRLS2.zip" right after flashing the ROM.
Then I rebooted and it did it's thing for a while.

It's working perfect! I'm going to keep it for a daily until I see something better.

Thanks for the good work!

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Donated! I like it so much.
Love the fast keyboard version(I won't drop the name here), and that it doesn't update. The numbers half of the keyboard is layed out like a ten key, unlike the new version, and that's awesome too.

This is why I keep all my downloads.

Cheers to having fun with my 'new toy'!